Chapter 16, dynamite

Soon after hard work of recording dynamite the boys play around, behind the scenes.

"How was it?"

Jungkook> "it was fun I felt like a kid again, makes me feel like we went back in time"
Jin> "I feel the same way"
Namjoon> "we have been stressing a lot"

"Well I'm glad, the video will be edited and posted later, you can now rest now"

Taehyung> "wait wait hold up" Tae stands in a weird way "I wanna show you a cool trick" he shows us a trick with his sunglasses.

Jhope> "WOW MAN!!! SO COOL!!"

You giggle at Hobi reactions. You clear your throat.

"Alright, since you guys are done with all your work I think it's time for a SCOOP"

The boys look at each other confused then look at you.

"IN THE SCOOP, a new episode on you guys relaxing and making you guys relaxed for a couple of months" you smile at them.

They didn't say anything until something snapped into them and started to yell with joy. They all started to jump and hug each other.

"So once we get back you'll need to get ready for tomorrow"

Jimin> "what about you?"

"I will be with the crew" they looked down.

Jk> "why?!"

"Kookie, there will be cameras inside where you guys are staying but no one will record you unless you guys are outside"

Namjoon> "you're not coming with us....I know how you are"

"Yeah I'm sorry, you guys need a break and i need to get you guys ready for in a couple of months"

Jungkook was about to say something but Namjoon stopped before he could say anything.

Namjoon> "oh don't worry we understand go and get your work done"

After you talk a little bit more you bow and leave to go back to work.
Not even a min of leaving you received a message

Taetae

We miss you already!!

You smiled at your message from Taehyung. You return the message soon then leaving them for a good 2weeks.