Chapter 2, new manager

After that day and us dividing to our own paths, it's been 7 years since we have seen each other and it is my fault I've gotten so busy not with graphic designing but being a manager.

"Y/N, did you get the reports on the group you are to take care of when they come and stay in America"

"Oh yes sir I have, I'm on my way to pick them up after this"

"Great, your dismissed"

You nod and leave your boss in his office. Walking out of the building you get a call from a unknown number. You don't answer it.

You are at the airport waiting, you are looking for your clients. You see them walking in all black like always. They all see your face even tho they have mask on you can tell they were smiling. You walk to them and tell them "Nice to meet you, please follow me and let's get you guys safe to your new home"

You start to walk towards your vehicle and before getting in you wait for them to get in before you do. You get in and started to talk.

"Welcome to America, I'm your new manager my name is—"

"Y/N, we know who you are" the guy said with faded purple hair.

You turn around and just looked at him your not surprised so you just continue.

"You have no plans for today so we will go by the house, unpack and I'll update you what is happening tomorrow"

They all just nod and then just whisper to each other. You can't make out to what they are saying but you have more to take care of. You call your boss.

"I have picked them up and on our way to the new house, yes, yes sir I'll make sure" you hang up.

Arriving at the house

You get out of the car opening the sliding door for them

"This is the new house we will stay in, I will be with you in this house until further notice"

You leave them behind and opening the house. This is your house a house you have worked for. The boys follow you inside the house there eyes grew large.