Chapter 4, dancing coach

Finally getting home I open the door for the boys.
"Alright I have only a few minutes before I have to leave, but I will show you the dance room" you smiled and showed them the room.

"You guys can change the color and everything but I need you guys full energy tomorrow so go enjoy your self, I will be home late" looking at your watch "Ok I gotta go bye guys"

Running out the door like flash so you won't get yelled at by your boss.

Bangtangboys (POV)

Namjoon:"and there she goes working hard."
Taehyung: "did you guys remember her doing that for us all the time?"
Jimin: "what do you mean by that?"
Taehyung: "she would drop anything to either help us out or anything?"
Jungkook: "yeah, I remember Namjoon and Jimin where arguing over food again, and she stopped them"
Jin: "how did we get the best girl in our life?"
Yoongi: "and how does she handle all of us"

End

~

Coming home after all the paper work your boss needed you to be done. You didn't reach the house till 1am. Unlocking the door the house was dark not wanting to wake any of the boys up, but you heard a noise from the music studio. Going to the room you saw Yoongi working.

You knocked on the side to let him know your there. He looked up smiling at you when he made eye contact with you. "What are you doing up this late?" You walked to him.

"Oh I couldn't sleep so I came in here to try some thing out" he was looking at the equipment that he was playing with earlier.

You put your hand on his shoulder "I have some medicine for you if you want".

He looks at you "No I'm good, I think I was worried about you, seeing you is a good medicine for me"

"Oh well, I'm in one piece so let's get some sleep we will need it" messing up his hair with your hand you got up and both of you went to bed.

~

You woke up before anyone else can. Looking at the clock it's 7am you went to take a shower and put some clothes on you can dance in.