Chapter 7, old friend or new

Bts pov

Next morning the boys didn't wake up until pass the afternoon. They where confused wondering where you were.

Jhope: "Does anyone know where Y/N is?"
Namjoon: "No I texted her she hasn't opened it"
Taehyung: "Where could she be?"
Jungkook: "She told me she goes out the back when she feels down"

All the boys went outside to find you...swimming?

Y/N pov

You turn around and saw that 7 boys where standing outside.

"Morning boys" you smile big.

"Why didn't you wake us up?" Jimin said

"Well all 7 of y'all are grown men and well I talked to my boss to get you guys a studio set up so you don't have to be in the house the whole time" getting out the water. "And I got a boat for you guys so we can have fun" you smile big. "Als-" you got interrupted by someone hugging you.

"I thought you where going to get rid of us" you hear crying. He pulls you away and saw Taehyung.

"I mean if you guys want your if place I can make that happen"

"No never!!" You heard behind Taehyung. "Why would we want to leave our friend again" it was Yoongi saying that stuff but you where surprised.

"But I thought you didn't like me"

"What makes you say that?" Jin said

"Well I overheard you guys conversation last night and was planning to get your guys your own house but I wanted to ask first" you felt someone hug you and whispered.

"Why would we want to lose someone so important to us" Taehyung's sweet words made you almost tear up. Hugging him back the others came to hug you also.

"We don't want to lose you again Y/N"

All of them saying that you couldn't hold it back. "You guys are making me cry, only you guys could ever make me cry" they all laughed.

"Alright let's go!! The boat should be here next week and you guys can start your new episode, how does that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Good because I bet your fans miss you"