Chapter 8, fun night

That whole day you and the boy's spent most of your day outside swimming, eating, and talking.

Soon night fall comes, making you guys go back inside to not catch a cold.

"Alright I'll make some hot chocolate while you guys go take a shower" you smile, grabbing a sweater to put on, and started to make some hot chocolate for all of them.

They all leave to go take a shower while you where in the kitchen.

After some time someone comes up behind you grabbing your waist, you jumped and turned around seeing Namjoon smiling.

"You scared me" sighing in relief having your hand over your chest.

"That was the point" he laughs

Rolling your eyes "Well your the first out and the drinks or over their" pointing at 8 mugs filled with hot chocolate.

Namjoon looks but looks back at you. "You should go change too, that's very tempting for a man" you where confused and looked down and you weren't covered up that much.

"Well keep your eyes on me not my body, and I don't trust you god of destruction" as you said that you heard a breaking sound.

"Sorry, I dropped my mug" you rolled your eyes and went to grab a rag and something to sweep it up.

"See this is why I can't leave you alone" cleaning his mess and throwing away the glass. "Alright I guess I'll start the fireplace" walking to it to light it. You sat near it to get warmer than you where before.

"I think it's time for you to take a shower" you nodded and went to do that.

~

You're in the shower and listening to music. But a song comes up and reminds you of your dad. You brushed it off and got out. Putting nice comfy clothes on, went to the living room and saw all of the boys sitting and drinking their mugs. You smiled at the scene.

"Oh hey Y/N come on and sit" Jhope says patting the seat next to him you just nodded and sat at the empty spot.

You put your head on his shoulder like you did when you where younger. His warmth made you feel safe and loved. "Thank you guys" rising your head up "thank you for being here" you smiled and put your head back on Hobi shoulder.

"Let's put a movie on" jimin said getting up grabbing the remote and putting on a romantic movie.

You rolled at your eyes because you knew he would put that on. Getting closer to Hobi, he puts a blanket on you, you just smiled and hugged him as he hugged you back.

Soon your eyes started to drift away.