Chapter 5, my ride

Leaving them behind You get on your bike.

Getting to the hospital, you park and run to the hospital front doors

Getting to the hospital, you park and run to the hospital front doors. Getting to the front desk you find what you needed and went to the elevator to go up a couple of floors.

The elevator doors open to a long hallway with people walking around and nurses/doctors doing their thing also.

"Excuse miss where is room 303?"you say to the women sitting at the front desk.

"Oh take a right and it should be on the lefted" the nurse smiles and you smiled back.

Walking where the nurse told you to go. You peaked at room 303 and knock. A women turns around and sees you.

"Hey mom" you went to her and hugged her. "How's dad?" You look behind her.

"The doctors say that he just needs to rest"  Mother sats down next to dad with worry in his face.

"That's a relief, what even happened to him?"

"I have no clue but they said that he had alcohol in his system" mom looks down.

"Not again, lets just hope this is a one time thing mom" walking to mom you put your hand on her shoulder.

Few hours later you get a text message.

Sunshine ☀️

Sunshine ☀️
Hey, the boys and I just
Finished dancing and
I...well we where wondering
When you'll come home?

Y/N
Oh that's good, I'll be home
tomorrow afternoon.

Sunshine ☀️
If you don't mind telling
Me if I could come over
Where ever you are?
I already checked out the
Music equipment.

Y/N
Umm yea we could use
A sunshine, I'm at XXX hospital,
Room303

Sunshine ☀️
Ok I'll be over in 15 mins.

About some time later J-hope arrives with his happy self. You smile and went over to him to hug him, he hugs back and whispers "I'm sorry" you understood what he meant and you nodded.

"Mom, remember Hoseok?"

"How could I not" mom looks at him and smiles. "Oh my you gotten so tall and handsome" she has her hands on J-hope shoulders "Y/N when are you and Hoseok going to get married?"

"MOM!" You get embarrassed and looked away from both of them to avoid any eye contact.

"Haha looks who's embarrassed" J-hope says laughing.

"Be quiet or I'll make you work" you make eye contact with him with a serious face but then your face turns red and looks away.

"It seems That you need some work" Jhope just laughs at your action.

"Not fair,*mumbling* you're to goodlooking"

"What did you just say" Jhope says.

"Hahah nothing" you stick your tongue out "Now mom you can stop looking at use now, me and Jhope are going to go eat you want anything?"

"No sweetie you two go home I'll text you What happens" you where about to speak but mother interrupts you "Go the other boys need you alright, text me when you get home"

"Alright mom" you wave her goodbye and walking out with Jhope.

"Let's go get some chicken for the boys I think they deserve it"Jhope just smiled and got happy.

"Alright ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"We are taking my bike" you point at your bike.

"WAIT OH NO COME ON Y/N"

"Just hold onto me" you said while you sat on your babe(bike).

"Umm..." Jhope looks embarrassed

"I won't tell the boys." Jhope nodded and went behind you and hugged you tight but not that tight that you couldn't breathe.