Chapter 12, last chance

You get to your building that you work for, scared why your boss wants to talk...

You made your way to the his floor making you nervous, walking towards his door everyone is looking at you, like they are disgusted. You just ignored them.

You knock on a door, you hear a "COME IN" you open the door closing it behind you.

You walked to your bosses desk and just stood there you til he spoke to you....

Boss< "Do you know why you are here?" You shook your head no. < "Well read this" he gives you a article that reads "drunk women all over taeyoung"

You laughed

Boss< "So it's funny, tell me why?"

"It's funny because Taehyun is my cousin and we where just talking, and that photo is use hugging not of me falling into him" you sat down on chair next to you.

Boss< "Is that really the truth?"

"Gz, do you want me to go call him spend time with him take a photo and put something like I'm with my cousin!!" You rolled your eye "I came to this company to not get laid by famous people" you got up "the next time you call or text me about a damn article, think before you lose your best employe" you lefted the room soon the building.

~

You arrived home and you hear music playing in the practice room. Making your way there you see the boys working. You smiled at how hard they worked since they debuted and how they didn't give up even tho people didn't believe in them.

Knocking on the door next to you they all see you. Their faces all light up as well. "Sorry I'm late everyone I had to talk to the big man" you laughed

Jin< "So what did he want?"he took a sip of water

"Something about a article about me and my cousin, so tomorrow I'll be hanging out with him and spend time with him and his members"

Jimin< "why tomorrow?"

"The sooner the better, also i brought some chicken it's in the kitchen" you walked away going to your room to put something more comfortable on.
~ what you are wearing~

You went to the kitchen and got something to bit, you started to eat in the living room

You went to the kitchen and got something to bit, you started to eat in the living room. The quiet made you think about how today was...you couldn't believe that this stuff actually happens. You reached your phone and called Taehyun.

*ring, ring* pick up

Taehyun< "Hello?"

"Hey, so did you see the article?"

Taehyun< "Yeah i did, are you ok tho?"

"Yes the company called me in for my story, so they want us to spend the day together and post about that we are cousins"

Taehyun< "If it helps people not assuming that your dirty"

"Yeah it would help me a lot"

Taehyun< "Ok I'll make sure I'm free Tomorrow and I'll see you later, love you cousin"

"Love you too little cousin"

*end of phone call*

Jimin< "Who was that?"

"Oh it was taehyun, I was telling him what happened today and to see if he was free tomorrow, he said that he'll free up his schedule"

I got off the couch and went to clean my plate. "Could you guys make sure you clean your mess jin cleaned this morning alright"

Everyone nodded

"Ok well I'm going to bed, night" soon you went to your room and went to bed.

~Namjoon pov~

Poor Y/N she gets the worst thing in her life, something is always blocking her dreams.
"I feel like we could do something to help her.."

Jungkook< "isn't her birthday coming up soon?"

Everyone looked at each other

"How could we forget, we've been so busy we forgot. Ok so what are we going to do?"

Jin< "Y/N she really doesn't like much of a big party she likes small party's, we could invite her mom, dad, cousins just her family you know?"

Taehyung< "I thought she doesn't even talk to her family anymore?"

"If she did we have to make sure but no one should cut off there family"

We all nodded

"Alright let's get some sleep and while she is gone we can plan stuff"

Bts< "ALRIGHT!"