Chapter 21, depression

Jin> "alright we are done"

Finally we see Namjoon and Jin coming out the room. But Namjoon doesn't look any different from when he entered the room.

You looked at jimin and Taehyung confused.

Namjoon> "Y/N what was all that about....with your boss I mean."

"When i left yesterday to go to a meeting with my boss and his client, it was just him....he thought I had a crush on him" looking down.

Taehyung> "Did he tell you why? If you don't mind"

"He thinks I like him because I've worked under this company for 4 years now....he wanted me to be come his lover" tears started to form in your eyes. "What did I do....to deserve this....all I did was do my job like everyone else"

You felt someone hugging you.

Namjoon> "Y/N why did you tell us sooner....Just because your our manager that doesn't mean you're not our friend anymore, okay?"

You nodded and Buried your head onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry *sniff* I just didn't want to worry you guys" you let go of Namjoon wiping your tears off your face.

Jin> "We want to take care of you Y/N just how you did back then and now" he smiles at you.

Jin was always your light to things. You couldn't remember the last time you both had a disagreement on something.

"Thanks jin....all of you really...I don't think I could have asked for any Better friends" you felt everyone's eyes go aww.

Taehyung> "You are so cute Y/N you know that! You're such a good person putting others before your own."

Jimin> "Taehyung is right, on both parts but still you have to put yourself first at times."

You felt tears again but they where happy tears this time. You all went for a group hug.

"How about we order takeout tonight?"

All> "YES!"

You laughed at them. "Alright I'll text the others to ask what they would like".

~

You where in your room listening to music. You where having flashbacks to back to when you where a kid....Dad, Mom I hope you guys are doing okay...

You grabbed your phone about to call mom but your phone ringed first. It was your mother!

You answered your call

Y/N
"Hey I was just about to call you"

???
"Is this Y/N?"

Y/N
"Yes who is this?"

???
"I'm sorry to say but your mother and your dad have passed away"

Silents

???
"Hello? Ma'am are you still there?"

Y/N
"Umm ye-yeah Im here sorry....when did this happen?"

???
"I'm afraid couple hours ago, they passed away from a car accident.

Y/N
"I- can you tell me where..."

???
"XXXX, Im so sorry for your lost"

Y/N
"Th-thank you"

You hung up

You where about to get out of your bed but you fell to the ground. Crying your heart out...you just lost two important people in your life the only people that had hope in you.

Taehyung> "Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

You didn't answer all you could come out your mouth was whimpers.

Taehyung> "IM COMING IN"

Tae open the fire and just see you on the floor, looking at this ground, just crying what ever you've been holding in. He runs towards you.

Taehyung> "Y/N what's wrong, pls don't cry

Taehyung> "Y/N what's wrong, pls don't cry..."

"The-th-there g-g-gone" you couldn't even speak right.

Taehyung> "wym?!"

You looked at him with your red puffy eyes
"THEY ARE GONE BOTH OF THEM"

Taehyung still didn't know who them were but he didn't ask knowing just not able to say who they were you would breakdown more.

Taehyung> "come on let's go, where are we going?"

"XXXX, call taehyun...pls he's all I have now"

Tae soon finds out who they where. He felt your pain for sure now. Your parents where like his parents....Since he was little he was on his own until he met you and your family they took him in, with caring arms ready to heal his wounds.

Tae> "I- I will Y/N" he picks you up putting you on his back. You felt better but still broken.

"Don't leave me Tae" buried your head onto his back feeling his warmth that you always loved.

Taehyung> "how could I when I-" you drifted off to sleep before he could finish.

~

You wake up in a car with the boys. You looked up and you were laying on taes shoulder and he also was asleep. All the boys where asleep but Jin since he was the driver.

Jin> "hey sleepyhead"

"Hey....where are we?"

Jin> "don't worry we just left the house like 10mins ago, we had to get some bags for all of us"

Right...my parents

"Umm alright how much longer?"

Jin> "about an hour, hour an a half not sure depends on the traffic."

"Okay, did you guys call taehyun?" Jin nodded "I'm going to call him" Jin gives you some water.

Jin> "drink some water you cried yourself to sleep" you took the water and started to drink it.

"Thank you Jin" you got your phone out and called taehyun.

Ring ring

Taehyun
"Hello?"

Y/N
"Hey are you on your way?"

Taehyun
"Yes of course I am...did you call anyone else"

You didn't answer

Taehyun
"Right I'm sorry I'll call them later so it can just be us"

Y/N
"Yeah that sounds good thank you for understanding"

Taehyun
"Of course cuz, I'll see you there love you, bye"

Y/N
"Love you too, bye"

Hangs up

You laid back putting your head back on tae's shoulder you fell asleep again.