Chapter 18, yoongis thought

You get home and started to feel like being taken advantage of, is eating me inside to the point I want to quit my job. You're in-front of your door about to unlock it, but the door swings open.

YOONGI?! confused why he's here. Looking behind him the others are also here too.....OH RIGHT THEY CAME HOME YESTERDAY.....that's why Yoongi called me. You felt more anger building because no one told you about there deadline.

Yoongi try's to talk to you but you walked pass him into your room anger written all over his face

Yoongi> "Y/N we need to talk and please I-"
You didn't let him finish his sentence

"I'm sorry Yoongi I'm in a bit of a rush coz my boss needs me to help out and standing here with you could actually get me fired and that's the last thing I'm looking for right now but I promise we shall talk as soon as I finish with my boss okay"

letting your feet carry you to your room as you
Take a shower and prepared and left to where You to meet with your boss.

I received a text from:
Yoongi
"be safe and don't think about what I said earlier"

It was frightening that he wanted to tell me something, but couldn't help him

~Yoongi POV~

Namjoon>"you seriously didn't have to do that hyung coz it's the Last thing She needed right now. she is stressed beyond messures and she already feels uneasy around us after what happened last time hyung, you would have thought twice before doing that tbh"

I felt angry because what Joon was saying is right and I can't help it but only be cold to her cause getting attached to her again feels wrong and it will only leave me heart broken. Feeling lost just like last time she left us and didn't bother to keep In touch with us but decided to just ignore us and I'm afraid she will do the same again.