Chapter 11, Rumors

You feel something warm on your eyes, slowly opening them you realize it's the sun, you looked around and see you're in the living room still in your dress that you went clubbing in.

You sat up and stretched out your arms. You sat there for a bit just before you hear someone calling your name, making you turn around you see jin cleaning.

Jin< "morning little one" you gave him a small smile.

"Goodmorning, anyone else up?" Getting up walking to your bedroom door.

Jin< "So far all I know is I'm up" you nooded

"Ok imma take a shower I'll be out when I'm done" entering your room getting ready to take a shower

~Jin pov~
Seeing Y/N enter her room I continue cleaning. Soon enough I hear a phone go off and I saw it was Y/N phone ringing. I see who was calling and it was her boss, makes me roll my eyes "Great what does he want early this morning" I didn't pick it up just made it go to voice message.

The phone ringed again, taking another look I see that he messaged her. I grabbed the phone and I was shocked at what I was reading...

~end of Jin pov~

After you where done taking a shower you dried off and got ready for the day.

~your outfit~

You open the your bedroom door asking

"Hey Jin, have you seen my phone?"
Jin< "umm yeah I think I saw it on the coffee table in the living room" walking to the living room you find your phone.

"Thank you, you're such a life savor" you smiled, turning your phone on....but soon enough your smile goes away "tell the boys that I left for work and don't know when I'll be back, bye" grabbing your belongings you left the Jin and the others behind because your job called you.

~Taehyung pov~
I wake up to Jin in the kitchen drinking coffee and on his phone. I grabbed coffee and sat with him. "Morning Jin" Jin didn't reply nor looked at me.
"HELLO!" Still didn't catch his attention, so I started to wave my hands in his face, doing so I got his attention.

Jin< "Oh sorry Tae I didn't notice you" he looked really worried for some reason.

"Hyung is there something wrong?" Jin puts his phone down

Jin< "I'm not sure" he looks at me.

"Well what is it about?" Taking a sip of my coffee.

Jin< "It's about Y/N, her boss texted her today saying he needed to talk to her in person" I laughed a little.

"Maybe they have work to do, she's not getting fired"

Jin pick his phone up and showed me a article

"Drunk women all over Taeyoung" I then realize why he is worried now. "I thought taeyoung was her cousin?"

Jin< "But the world doesn't know that, I don't know how it is over here in America but she could lose her job"

We both looked at each other then at our drinks worried what will happen.