Chapter 15, music

After you where done with one part of your job so you went to the boys where you were to meet them to shoot there new song.

"Hey guys I'm here, is everyone in their outfits?" All the boys turned.

"Okay I'm looking like I could rule the world" Taehyung says moving his hands like he's coming it. You laugh. "I hope army loves it"

"I'm sure they will, how could they not?" You smiled as you said that because you where an army so you knew how the other army's felt.

"Now Taehyung every army is going crazy over me with my jet black hair" Jhope puts his hand on Taehyung should patting it.

"Now hyung just wait" Jungkook says "we all will" be shows his bunny teeth.

They continue talking together and someone approached you.

"It's nice to see you smile again, y/n" it was Namjoon talking to you with his dimple smile. You're hearts melts.

"Yeah I forgot how it can be when I'm not busy doing paper work" you touched your necklace.

Namjoon looks "I see you still have it"

You looked at him "of course, this was the only thing that gave me hope when you guys weren't their, knowing you guys where somewhere in the world training hard together made me want to work harder also" you tighten your grip.

Namjoon doesn't say anything, he just pats your head softly then walks away to the others.

After that is was shooting time for there new song

"DYNAMITE"