Chapter 17, over doing

You left them doing your job and working your ass hard because of your bosses request.

Boss> "Y/N!"

You ran to your boss once again.

"Yes sir?!" You're out of breathe from working over time for the past couple of days.

Boss> "I need you to fill out this report for my next project" he passes you a folder full of paper.

"Sir, I'm still doing your other work you gave me..."

Boss> "do I hear you complaining?" He looks at you with anger.

Standing up straight  "No sir, I'll work overtime to turn it in sir!"

Boss> "good no leave you're getting on my nerves" he points behind you to tell you to leave, even tho he said it.

You didn't say anything and just went out the room. Working at your desk your phone goes off. Not even looking you answered it

Y/N
"Hello, Y/N speaking"

???
"Wow what's up with that?"

You looked at the caller ID and it was yoongi, which was weird he never liked to talk on the phone.

Y/N
"Yoongi?!"

Yoongi
"Who else could I be?"

Y/N
"I-"

Yoongi
"Don't even"

You swallowed your words.

Yoongi
"Anyways, why aren't you answering my messages?"

Y/N
"I'm so sorry I've been really busy ever since I got back here"

You started to fill in work sheets, and you could hear Yoongi talking but you weren't paying attention.

Yoongi
"Y/N!!!"

Y/N
"YES?!"

Yoongi
"Did you even hear what I said?!"

Y/N
"No....."

You could hear that Yoongi sounded annoyed just by how he was breathing.

Yoongi
"....just make sure you don't over work yourself"

*hangs up*

Before you say anything he hung up. You put your phone down and felt bad for not listening to him, but you didn't know how to show that you where sorry. So all you could do was go back to work.

~

You hear a door open and your boss is leaving his office. He doesn't say anything to you, he doesn't even make eye contact with you.

He leaves the building, you started to feel like your not wanted by your boss anymore. But what could you do? Nothing, you just continue working.

~

"Y/N wake up!!" You feel someone shaking you.
You open your eyes and you see one of your coworkers.

Rubbing your eyes and stretched.

"Thank you"

Coworker> "Did you work until you fell asleep?"

Looking down at your paperwork.
"I guess I did"

Coworker> "glad I got here early the boss would have gotten mad at you"

Sigh "yeah I know...I'm glad you got here early"

You said your thanks and went back to your work. The coworker went to his desk.

Your phone buzzed, looking at your phone it was a message from your boss.

"I have a meeting with a company and I'll need your thoughts"

You replied with "yes sir"

You sighed and looked at your coworker.

"What is your name?"

Coworker> "me?"

"Haha yes you" you laughed at him.

Coworker> "my name is 'kai'"

"Nice to meet you kai" you smiled and left the building.