Chapter 14, dont want to leave

You return home from a long day with hanging out with Taehyun. Opening your front door you smell something delicious.

"I'm here and who's cooking it smells great" walking to the kitchen you see him cooking "of course it's our handsome Jin" you walk closer put your hand on his shoulder and pat it.

Jin> "well of course it's me, everyone else would either burn your house or it won't taste good" he laughs.

"Our house Jin, it's not just mine" you smiled "so what are you cooking?"

Jin> "well I wanted to cook some American food and they said eggs, bacon, and toast is the most common" he was looking at his phone.

I giggled at what he said "oh geez Jin, you make me laugh to much"

He just looks at you with his mouth slightly open with a confused look. You just laughed and got some spices for what you where cooking. Jin was just watching you cook like he was just hypnotized, you finally look at him.

"Jin something wrong?" You tilted your head a little and then just continued cooking. Jin is acting weird like he was looking at something he has not seen his whole life.

You where finally done with you're served food, you looked up and saw the rest of the members looking at the food.

"Umm morning- there's eggs, bacon, toast, and also pancakes enjoy" you smiled but confused and went to your room to get ready for work.

Namjoon> "let's eat before the food gets cold" Namjoon starts to grab food to put on his plate and soon the others did as well.

You get out your room and see the boys laughing and eating all together. You walked to grab toast and started to eat it. "Alright guys I got to go to work, enjoy your meal" you lefted them behind enjoying their meal