16. Jealousy and Flashbacks?

Jealousy is just a sign that shows how much you really like, care or love someone.

--

--Zelo's P.O.V.--

I saw Crystal walking beside a boy. I felt something burning inside of me as I clenched my fists. 

Why is she walking with him??? Who is he?

"What are you staring at?" Jongup asked as he suddenly appeared behind me.

"Nothing" I said as I tried to cover up and looked away.

"You... like her... don't you?"

"No" 

I turned and walked away.

"Walking away doesn't solve any of your problems" he said behind me.

Jongup and I was punished today for not doing our homework. As a punishment, we're not allowed to be in class for the rest of the lesson. Well, actually it was just me. Jongup admit he didn't do the homework just to accompany me. 

Am I being rude to someone who rather accompany me with my punishment?

I stopped walking and stood there.

"If I tell you a something, can you promise you'll never tell anyone about it?" I said without facing him.

"Yeah, sure. You're my friend. You can tell me anything" 

"Let's go somewhere else. I'm not comfortable talking here, where everyone can hear us"

"Where?"

I thought about it for a while.

"Library" I said shortly.

--Crystal P.O.V.--

Is that Zelo and Jongup? What are they doing outside of class? Did Zelo get punished again? And is Jongup accompanying him again? Thought so.

"How about you Crystal?" the teacher said, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh? Pardon?" I said as I realize I was lost in my thoughts.

"I saw you not paying attention in my class, so I thought you are smart enough to answer this question" the teacher said.

Oh great.

--Zelo's P.O.V--

"So, now do you understand?" I asked Jongup.

"So frankly speaking... you like her?" he answered unsure as I face palmed myself.

"No!" I denied while I cover my blushing face with my hands.

--Crystal's P.O.V--

Note to self, never daydream in class ever as the teacher may ask you questions that no one ever knows.

 I thought as I packed my bag.

"Hey, let's walk home together" Nicholas said stood in front of me.

"Uh okay" I said as I was about to sling my bag but Nicholas snatched it from me.

"A gentleman would never let a woman carry a heavy object all by herself" he said before I could protest.

"First of all, its not heavy. Second, its not an object its specifically a bag" I stated as I walked behind him while laughing.