8. Gege?

"Faith is believing in someone when common sense tells you not to" from the movie Miracle on 34th Street.

--

Today's a Saturday. I woke up smiling to myself. I couldn't believe what happened yesterday.

--Flashback--

I was shock to be greeted with a hug.

"Hello!!!! Did you miss me?!" the voice yelled.

I smile as I can recognize from his voice who he was.

"Hi" I said as I hugged him back. "I miss you so much"

"Ehem" someone cleared their throat.

"I'm sorry. I mean, I miss all of you so much" I said and they all laughed. "Why are you all here?"

"We got a scholarship to come here. Well actually we got it quite some time now. It's just that we purposely wanted to keep it a secret from you guys" Lay gege said.

Never would I thought to see them ever again.

"How's school?" a sweet voice said behind me. 

Hyuna jiejie.

"Jiejie!" I said as I hugged her. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. She patted my back.

I told them everything that happen well besides the fact that Dani claims to be gege's girlfriend. I felt so much better.

"What's that girl's name?" Suho gege asked.

"Dani and don't tell gege I said that. He might argue with me again" I answered.

"What happen to your gege? I mean, he used to support you in everything" Kai gege said.

"I don't know. He isn't the overprotective gege I once had anymore" I replied sadly.

"Maybe he's just stressed. Having to change school in a different environment can be very stressful" Hyuna jiejie said.

"Hmm.. maybe" I said.

"I mean, it's been days since I last chatted with your gege" she said with a sad smile.

"Oh" I said.

"It's okay now since we're here. No one can ever bully Crystal Wu Shuijing ever again! Because if they do I'll just have to wushu them" Tao gege said and we laughed.

--End of flashback--

It's been days since they last chatted? Hyuna jiejie is precious to gege. So does that mean what Shanon said was true? 

I jumped out of my bed to find my phone. I just remember that gege came home after all of us slept last night. This time I didn't wake up Hyuna jiejie since she has a room which is opposite of mine. I turned on my phone and I was spammed with messages sent by Shanon, Bambam and surprisingly B.A.P.

"Are you home safely?" - Yongguk.

"How was the ride home with B.A.P? Was it awesome?!" - Shanon.

"So, are you free on Saturday? Maybe we could go grab some coffee together. What'd ya say?" - Himchan.

"I heard you're with B.A.P yesterday. So how was it?" - Bambam.

"How many times did I tell you to not go home with a stranger?! You could have been kidnap.. or worse" - Gege.

I replied gege's message.

"Why'd you care!? You only care of Dani!!!" - Crystal.

I didn't have the heart to send it so I just kept it in my drafts. I went downstairs to grab breakfast.