9. The Mysterious Boy

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

--

Left my books in the living room. I should get them to complete my assignments. So, I went to the living room.

"Hyuna, I have something to tell you" I heard gege said with a serious tone in the kitchen.

I peeked. 

Uh-oh. Here it goes. 

"What is it?" Hyuna jiejie asked cheerfully.

"Umm.. can you do me a favour and act like you don't know me at school?" gege said.

"Why not?" she said as I can hear her voice cracking.

"I'll explain to you later. Please.. just believe me" gege said while holding Hyuna jiejie's hands.

His voice sounds so desperate. He must have been forced by someone. Gege, I'll try my best to find out who forced you so you don't have to be like this anymore.

"Okay. I trust you" she said sadly.

"Thank you and I promise I'll explain everything later" gege said.

"You better" she mumbled and left.

I quickly hid behind the walls.

"Oh and Crystal, you're not very good at eavesdropping" gege said with a smirk on his face.

"What?! You can saw me, again?" I asked.

"Yeah" gege replied with a laugh.

"Umm.. actually ... why do you want to be with Dani anyways?" I asked.

"No reason" gege said.

"Oh come on. Just spill it out" I said.

"This is my business not yours so stay out of it!" gege suddenly yelled and had a stern look on his face. 

It startled me. He noticed that he was using a harsh tone towards me so his looks begin to soften. 

"Uh, okay" I mumbled.

"Sorry" he said as he massaged his temples. "Just... stay out of it" he sighed.

I just nodded and took the books back to my room. 

From gege's tone, he must be really stressed out.

I asked my friends if they saw gege talking with someone suspiciously but all of them answer no. Since I'm still not used to having B.A.P as friends, I didn't text them but instead I just text Shanon and Bambam. I laid on bed as I try and figure out who the possible suspects could be. 

Hmmm...

--

Where am I? I am in a white room.

"Hello?" I managed to say.

Suddenly, the white room started to form a view of a coffee shop with a hint of blurriness. I started to walk to discover more of this place. 

This place looks awfully familiar but I just couldn't remember when or where I've seen it before. 

The coffee shop is empty. The place looks so blurry in my eyes.

"Hello?" I said again.

A really tall boy came in shortly after I said the second 'hello'. I could only see his figure but his features remained a blur. I don't know how or why but my body just suddenly moved on its own and hugged the boy. I tried to control my body but somehow that doesn't work. the boy hugged me back. I struggled to get away from him but soon after I just gave up as I couldn't control my body. The hug was calming. It makes me feel like I have escaped all my problems. It doesn't feel like a normal hug. I never want this hug to end. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

"Do you feel better?" he said and I just nod. "It's been ages since you last dreamt of me" he laughed.

--

"Huh? What?!" I woke up yelling.

Suddenly 12 EXO members stormed in my room yelling "What?!"

"Oh sorry, it was just a bad dream" I said.

"Oh okay then" Luhan said and all of the EXO members went out of my room.

What's that boy talking about? Who's that boy? What's going on with me??? What was I thinking about before I dozed off again? Oh yeah, to find who forced gege to be with Dani.

I went to my study table and took my notebook that was on top of my table. I started to think of all the possible suspects. 

Hmm.. maybe the boy who hates gege from my class? Or maybe someone who witness the fight between me and Dani? Maybe he or she blackmailed gege saying that they will reveal his most deep darkest secret? Hmm there's so many people who can be a suspect.

I suddenly snapped back to reality and I found myself sketching the boy from my dream.

"Ahh!" I suddenly yelled and ran out of my room. 

How did I draw like that? I was never good at drawing.

I went to the living room to find everyone except for my parents, who are at work, watching a movie. I tried to calm myself down and join them. A commercial came so I decided to get some snacks.

"I want to get some snacks. Anymore orders?" I asked.

"We're okay" they replied in unison.

I went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I stared at the refrigerator door for a few seconds and the boy from my dream's words kept ringing in my ears. 

'It's been ages since you last dreamt of me' What does he mean by that???

"Argh!" I screamed out of stress.

"What's going on?" Suho gege shouted.

"Gege" I said as I hugged him.

"Everything's fine. Shh.." he comforted me. "It's okay. Let's go watch the movie now"

I nodded and everyone was staring at me when I went to the living room but Suho gege motion them telling them to not worry. I couldn't concentrate throughout the whole movie because of  one question that remained in my brain.

Who is the boy? Why is he appearing in my dream?

I know I've seen him before. I've even heard his voice before. But where? Ahhh I'm going insane! Okay I think I should think about other things before I go nuts.

"Crystal?" Sehun gege said disturbing my train of thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I was asking you if you rather have Western or Asian food for dinner?" Sehun gege asked.

"Oh, I'm not very hungry so it's up to you guys" I answered.

I suddenly got a call from Shanon.

"What's up?" I said.

"Oh whats up?! What's up is I'm trying to call you the whole day but can't!!!" Shanon said.

"Whoa, chill girl. I was probably just busy" I said. "So what do you want to tell me?"

"I saw B.A.P acting weird just now" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, so I was walking home from the grocery shop and suddenly I saw B.A.P at this alley with your brother and Zelo was pulling your brother from the collar of his shirt. But in the end they just talked this through and act as if nothing happen" she said.

"Oh thanks. I've got to go now. Gege's calling me down for dinner" I lied and hung up.

Something's really going on between B.A.P and gege and I must find out what is it.