18. Undying love

I was awoken by my alarm clock.

Undying love?

"What does he mean by that?" I mumbled as I sat up from my sleeping position.

"Well, that's just a dream" I said as I got up from bed and started to get ready for school.

When I got down for breakfast I noticed that gege isn't there. I went back upstairs and knocked on gege's door.

"Gege?" I said softly.

"It's open" he said.

I entered his room to find him lying on his bed with his right arm draped over his forehead.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better than yesterday" he said as he shrugged.

"You should get lots of rest and don't move too much" I said.

"Since when were you the nagging one?" he joked.

We both laughed for a bit.

"You didn't answer my question last night. Who were you fighting with?" I said softly as I studied his expression.

His expression changed drastically.

"None of your business" he said sternly.

"I have the rights to know. I am your sister" I said.

"Won't you be late for school?" he said.

From his tone, I can tell that he's frustrated.

"Fine, I'll leave. Make sure to get enough rest and don't move too much" I said as I exit his room.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast. As I was just about to eat, I looked at the clock and I was shocked. 

Gege was right. I was late for school. Five more minutes and the school gates will be closed. 

I hurriedly took my bag and ran out of the house.

"I'm almost there!!!" I muttered as I ran to school.

My legs felt like it was burning. 

Few more blocks away. I can do it. Almost there!!!

*School bell rings*

No!!! A little bit more.

"I'm finally here!!" I yelled as I reached school.

"Late" I heard someone said but I couldn't see the owner of the voice as the owner was hidden behind a tree.

"Wha- why? But I was on time" I protested as I walked to find the owner of the voice.

"Oh hey it's you" the voice said and to my surprise it was Yongguk oppa.

I was punished to clean the whole school compound and it was really tiring. 

Lesson to self, never come late to school. Ever.

I heard the first bell ring. 

Looks like the first period is over and I'm not even done sweeping this part of school. 

I sighed.

"What's next period?" Yongguk oppa asked me.

"Uhh .. Maths I think" I said.

"I think you should go to class. I'll continue here" he said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.