2. Seoul, Korea.

The trouble is, you think you have time. - Buddha

--

It's 4.30 in the morning. I was awoken by a nightmare. I woke up panting. Memories about yesterday flood through my mind.

Yesterday was a very mixed emotional day. I was sad and I was happy. I didn't get to celebrate the last day with my friends but I got to celebrate it with gege's friends. They're even going to skip school just to be with us for the last time

-- Flashback --

All EXO members decided to make a sleep over as it is the last night me and gege are going to be in London. We're going to Seoul early the next morning. I packed most of my things into my suitcase. I help to clean the living room and the kitchen. I was deep in thought. 'Time is precious and we should never waste it's what mum always say. I never listened to her. Never would I ever thought that I would regret not telling my friends that I am very grateful for having them in my life. I should have waited for them to come out before heading home. 

As I recalled all the good times I had with them, my cheeks felt warm and tears stream down my face. Before I knew it I was sobbing.

"Hey.... hey there, there's no need to cry. What's the problem? It's okay you can tell me anything" D.O said softly.

"It's just.... nothing... it's nothing" I answered while I sobbed quietly. After a few minutes he didn't move even a bit. So I answered softly "It's just.... I miss my friends... and... and I still have lots of things I haven't say to them. I mean I didn't even tell them that I'm leaving".

"Don't feel that way, I'm sure they'll understand and it's not your fault you don't have a hand phone. It's just his fault.. for being so overprotective..." D.O said looking at gege.

"Haha" I fake a laugh as I didn't know what else to say and I walked away.

--Flashback ends--

Just then I realize something..... 

How did I get here?!

I sprang from my bed and I accidentally woke up Hyuna jiejie. 

Oh shit! I forgot Hyuna jiejie is supposed to be sleeping in my room too.

"Wha..." Hyuna jiejie said.

"Sorry. Sorry. It's nothing and you can go back to sleep" I said apologetically.

I went downstairs to the living room. 

Suho gege wasn't lying when he said that all of the EXO members sleep in a very weird position. Hmm.. I think all of them are still sleeping. I guess I should grab a little breakfast first. 

I scanned through the kitchen. 

I'll just cook bacon and eggs for me, gege and all of his friends. 

I started to take the ingredients out to defrost. I started to hum my favourite song which is Blank Space by Taylor Swift. 

I was startled by a voice behind me that said "Did you know, you're kinda light for your size? You are already petite and you're light for your size also? Is your brother bullying you?" the voice said.

 I already knew who is just by the deep voice. 

It's Sehun.

"Huh? What?" I said shocked by his presence and his voice.

"Didn't you notice why you're sleeping in your bedroom?"

"Yeah...."

"Have you ever wondered how you got there?"