7. Stay strong

Dress up, show up and never give up

--

I walked to the school compound with my head up. 

Keep your head up high, smile and act as if nothing happen. Be strong... I know I can do it.

I can see students staring and them whispering to their friends from the corner of my eye when I walk down the hallways. Without wasting time, I walked to my locker.

"Hey, why didn't you come to school yesterday?" a voice said in Korean.

I turned behind to see Daehyun standing behind me with a huge smile on his face. I just kept quiet.

"Oh you don't understand Korean??" his huge smile was gone. "Um... Why .. you didn't-" his speech was cut off by me.

"No, no. I understand Korean. It's just that I'm not supposed to talk to you" I said softly as I turn back to face my locker so others can't hear.

"Why not?" he asked with curiosity in his voice like a child.

"Dani will probably kill me if I do so" I laughed.

"Oh, is that the cause of your fight with Dani?" he asked.

"I didn't start the fight" I said defensively.

"Yeah, we saw, she pulled your hair and she made up a different story when your brother came, saying that she was just trying to be friends with you but you pushed her down" he said.

"We? You and who?" I asked.

"Oh, me and the rest of the B.A.P members" he answered.

"Got to go" I said before I head to my class.

"Okay bye" he said before he turned to the other way. "By the way," he continued and I turn towards him. "Dani doesn't care if you talk to us anymore, she's got your brother" he said as he waved towards me and on his face plastered a huge smile again. 

I got a text from Bambam saying he was sick so he didn't come to school. I went to class and found Shanon. I told her all about what Daehyun said to me.

"Yeah, we know. Since you and your brother came to school Dani started caring less about B.A.P" Shanon said.

"Huh? Then ... why did she..?" I asked.

"To gain your brother's attention" she continued.

Before I could reply the teacher arrived and I went back to my seat. 

She likes gege but does gege like her back? Gege would never cheat on Hyuna jiejie ... or would he?

Before I knew it, the bell rang signalling it was already recess.

"Hello? Earth to Crystal. Can you hear me? I repeat can you hear me?" Shanon said as she waved a hand across my face.

"Hmm.. Sorry I was lost in my thoughts. Could you repeat what you just said?" I said.

"Nothing. I'm going to the cafeteria to buy a drink" Shanon said as she walked out of the class.

"Okay" I said returning back to my thoughts.

"Crystal" Shanon said as I went back to reality.

"Hmm? I thought you were going to the cafeteria?" I questioned.

"They want to see you" Shanon said as six familiar boys entered my class.

"Do you guys remember her?" Daehyun said.