5. Best day?

When life puts you in tough situations, don't say "Why me" say "Try me" - Miley Cyrus

--

I woke up before the alarm on my phone rang. 

Yesterday was fun. Maybe today'll be even better. 

I got out of bed to take a shower. I went downstairs and I find the living room empty. 

Looks like everyone is still sleeping. 

I shrugged and made breakfast. Minutes later mum, dad and gege came downstairs.

"I made breakfast" I said.

"How many times have I told you not to cook breakfast?? You could have burned yourself!!" gege said with an angry tone. 

Here it comes. 

"I didn't stop you from cooking the other day is because Suho hyung is a light sleeper, so if any accidents happen he'll be there" he continues with a stern face.

"Wow, looks like someone's going to be a strict father in the future" dad said teasingly. Mum and I giggled but gege just frowned.

"Sorry" I said because I know gege is the overprotective type and he's just doing this for my own good.

"Frowning is not good for your face, Kris" mum said trying to stop my brother from frowning.

"Okay now we're going to be late if we don't have breakfast now" dad said.

We ate our breakfast in silence. Dad drove us to school since we have to be early today. We went to the office to collect our books. The receptionist gave us the books and our locker combination. I was walking behind gege down the hallway with my head down when he suddenly stopped walking.

"There" gege said flatly.

"Huh?" I replied.

"There's your locker" gege said coolly.

"Uh.. thanks. Guess I'll see you after school?" I said and he just nodded.

I went to my locker and open it with the combination given by the receptionist. I opened the locker.

"Ouch, watch it!" a voice said when I accidentally opened the locker too wide and it hit someone.

"Oops sorry" I said apologetically as I see who I accidentally hit. 

He looks awfully familiar.

"Junhongiee~ where were you? We were all finding for you" a familiar voice said. 

"Hey, you're the girl from the plane right? Do you remember me?" he continued but I just shook my head. 

"I'm the the boy who asked you for cheesecake" he said and grinned.

"Ahh.. the 'cheesecake boy'" I said jokingly.

"My name's not 'cheesecake boy'" he laughed. "It's Daehyun Jung" he continued pointing to himself.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Crystal Wu Shuijing" I replied.

"Oh, you're Kris Wu Yifan's sister?!" he half asked and half yelled. 

Some students near us looked over.

"Yes" I answer.

"Daehyun?! Junhong?! Where are you? Oh there you are" another voice said in Korean.   

 "Hi" he said when he saw me and gave me a wink.

"Umm.. hi? Do I know you?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm the handsome one that you saw on the plane" he said.