1. Last Day

Some people are going to leave you, but that's not the end of your story. That's just the end of their part in your story.

--

I was standing outside the school compound holding my skateboard while looking for my friends. 

Where are they? They're supposed to be here by now. Oh well, guess I'll have to find them tomorrow then.

I shrugged and decided to go home. As I was about to get on my skateboard and ride home, a car honk disturbed my train of thoughts. I turned to look who was honking at me. I should have known. I eyed at the driver. The driver is my overprotective brother, Kris Wu. The honking is actually a signal calling me to get in his car. I opened the back seat only to be greeted with my brother's friend or band mates, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. Since I'm petite, I can squeeze in back seat with them. At the passenger seat is my brother's girlfriend, Park Hyuna, she doesn't only drives the boys crazy by just smiling but, she's extremely good with her studies too. I envy her so much. My brother also drives girls crazy. Actually all of EXO drives girls crazy. EXO is a 12 person band started by my brother and his friends, Yixing (Lay), Zitao (Tao), Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Minsook (Xiumin), Jongin (Kai), Jongdae (Chen), Sehun, Joonmyun (Suho) and Kyungsoo (D.O).

"So how's your day?" gege (brother) asked breaking the silence while driving.

"Huh? It's okay I guess..." I replied.

The whole ride home was boring and awkward since no one talked after that and a somewhat gloomy atmosphere . Even Chanyeol gege, who likes to talk. He just look gloomy.

Is it me, or is everyone just gloomy today? Maybe it's just me. 

I decided to just shrug it off.

When we reached home, I ran straight to the door and try acting cute to cheer them up. But, none of them even laughed. Chanyeol gege, who is known as "Happy Virus" just gave me a small smile, and it didn't even seem sincere. It's just a fake smile. I pouted but they ignored me.

Something must be going on. It's so strange that none of them smile or laugh. Never would I ever thought that this day would ever come.

A few minutes later, three other cars arrived with the other EXO members. I hugged Luhan gege but he doesn't hug me back but instead, he just patted my shoulder and later pushed me away. I studied the rest of EXO's facial expressions and all of them looked just the same.

Sad. They all look sad. How to cheer them up? Why are they all sad at the same time?

Tons of question flood through my mind.

"Why do you guys look so sad? Are you guys sad? Why are you guys sad?" I asked repetitiously just to annoy them and to act cute.

"Hmmm...." Kai gege said and just pushed me gently away. He never does that. He treats me as if I'm his own younger sister.

I continued to annoy everyone with my question. I'm actually waiting for one of them to crack and tell me everything.

Suddenly gege pulled me close to him and slowly said "Crystal... I have something to say to you..... I know you noticed why we are all looking down. It's actually because ..... I recently got a phone call from mom and dad.

"Mum and dad?! Really?! It's been ages since I last saw them!!! Did they say when they're coming home?" I said excitedly. Okay, actually I exaggerated. It's not ages since I last saw them but it's been months. Their job requires them to travel frequently. So, I don't see them often. Last time when I was a kid my grandparents would take care of us but as the time goes by they took care of our younger cousins so, they couldn't take care of us anymore.