3. Good morning Seoul!

Sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next.

--

I woke up when I felt someone shaking my shoulder. 

It's just gege.

"We're landing soon" gege said.

"Mmmm...." I groaned. "How long have I sleep?" I asked sleepily.

"The whole flight" gege answered.

"Oh whole fl.. What?! I slept through the whole 12 hour flight??" I shouted and corrected my seating posture. 

Some passengers in the plane looked at our direction and gege motioned them, saying that it's nothing.

"Yeah" he said. 

Wow, I sure am exhausted.

After a few minutes, we landed in Seoul.

It is 6.30 a.m in Korea and it's 7.30 p.m in London. Ahhh!!! I'm so confused!

After all the immigration procedures, we went out of the airport. I saw mum and dad. I was so happy.

"Mum!!! Dad!!!" I yelled while running towards them. It's been months since I last saw them. I hugged them tightly. 

I never want this moment to end.

"Hi darling, I miss you so much. You've grown a lot" mum said as she hugs me.

"Crystal, welcome back to Korea" dad said smiling to me and gege. 

Gege and I just smiled. Dad and gege took my luggage and put it inside the car. Dad was driving us home.

"The journey to home is about an hour" mum said.

"Okay" me and my brother replied in unison. I was looking outside the window. 

Wow, the scenery here is so pretty!!! 

A Korean song was playing through the radio. 

Lots of girls in our school are crazy over these Korean music, k-pop. But, I don't get why they like these type of music. It's just weird for me but, oh well, that's just my perspective. Can't judge others for what I don't like. 

Suddenly a pang of realization hit me as I remembered my last conversation with my parents outside the airport. 

Did dad say"'Welcome back to Korea' ??? Back?? What does he mean by 'back'???? Since when did we come to Korea??? Maybe he was saying that to gege. 

I just shrugged and push the thought away. I turn on my iPod and listen to my songs and set it to shuffle. 

Blank Space by Taylor Swift started playing, my favourite.

After few songs later, we reached our new house. It was huge. Dad and gege carried our luggage to the house.

Mum opened the door and "Wow" was the only word I could mutter. The house was well decorated on the inside. I had to pinch myself to know if I'm dreaming, but turns out I wasn't. Mum guided me to my new bedroom while dad brought my luggage to my room. My room was perfect. It has everything that I always wanted. The walls are painted light blue. 

My favourite colour.

There was a shelf near my bed and it's filled with the books I've always wanted to read.

"Do you like it, darling?" mum said.

"Like it? I love it!!! Thanks!!" I replied as I hugged both my parents.

"That's not all" dad said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"We also bought you a .............. HAND PHONE!!!!!" they both said in unison.

"OH! MY! GOD! REALLY????!!!!!" I yelled.

"Yes" they both said while smiling. They handed me a box. The box was wrapped with floral wrapping paper and a ribbon. When I removed the wrapper, I saw a box with the words 'iPhone 6 Plus' printed.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I love you" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"What? What happened?" gege asked as he suddenly came in my new room. "Wow" is what he said when he saw my phone.

"Before I forget, both of you are going to an art school, but today is a holiday for all arts school. You'll both go to school tomorrow" mum said.

"And your uniforms are in your wardrobe" dad continued.

I went to my walk-in-closet and I was amazed by all the new clothes mum and dad bought for me. I saw four pairs of uniforms. Two was a plain white long sleeved t-shirt with a black tie, black skirt and a yellow blazer. The others look about the same but instead of a yellow blazer, it's a yellow jumper. I read the school badge that is sew on the left upper side of the blazer. It reads 'Seoul Performing High Arts School (SOPA)'. Cool.

I went out of my room and studied the whole house. 

Even though it's now night time in London, but somehow I just don't feel sleepy. Probably from sleeping for 12 hours

Wow... mom and dad really filled this house and rooms with things me and gege would like. They must have spent so much time thinking about the decor. 

The house is so huge. It has a sound-proof room with just a large screen television with speakers. 

A television room, cool. 

There's also room with huge shelves. 

A library

I smiled. 

This will be my favourite room from now on, other than my own bedroom of course. 

I peeked in my brother's room only to find him video calling Hyuna jiejie while lying on the bed. His room was as big as mine. The difference is he has a recording room instead of a walk-in-closet. I closed his door slowly so, he don't know I was there. 

I feel sad seeing them apart.

I went back to my room. On my bed they were few boxes all wrapped up. I decided not to open any as I'm not in the mood for happiness. 

Not after what I saw gege and Hyuna jiejie, a pair of compatible couple being separated by a distance of almost half the globe away. 

So, I went to my shelf and picked a book to read. 'The Fault In Our Stars' is what caught my eye.

Everyone in school is like crazy over this book. They say it is so romantic and sad. 

I started reading it and after few hours, I was done with the book and I cried. 

It's just like gege and Hyuna jiejie but they didn't die.

Not long after, mum called us down for dinner. 

I can't believe I skipped lunch. 

I mentally slapped myself for doing so. 

What if my gastric comes?  

Well luckily it didn't. Mum made my favourite pasta. I was as hungry as a horse. I could basically eat anything. 

I missed mum's cooking.

Gege and I hanged out with our parents. I leaned on my brother's shoulders and watch some family movies.

I can't help but to smile. 

Quality time with my family which doesn't happen often. I wish everyday was like today.

My whole body started to relax and my eyelids became heavier and heavier by the second.