4. First day

Don't you dare, for one second, surround yourself with people who are not aware the greatness that you are - Jo Blackwell-Preston

--

"Sweetie~ wake up~~~" mum said sweetly as she shake me a little.

"Mmm" I groaned as I shift my position a little.

"Time to wake up ~ You wouldn't want to be late to your first day of school now would you?" mum said cheerfully.

"Mmm" I groaned but this time I sat up straight. 

I stared at the box of things that Hyuna jiejie packed for me. 

Those are things from my locker. I miss my locker. Wait, did I fell asleep again?? I probably did and gege probably carried me to bed again. 

"Now, I got to go make breakfast. So, you should get ready because school starts at 8" mum said before she went out of my room.

A few minutes later, I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I'm done, I had a rough time picking which clothes should I wear. 

The one with a blazer or the one with a jumper? Both looks so cute.

I couldn't make my decision since I am a very indecisive person so, I flipped a coin and the coin made it's decision to wear the uniform with the blazer. Since I wasted lots of time making the decision I quickly change. I went downstairs and see everyone's there, mum, dad and gege.

"Ahh finally the princess is here. What took you so long darling?" dad said.

"I can't make a decision on which uniform to wear. Since, it's the first day of school, I wanted to make a good impression you know" I said while smiling.

I saw my brother wearing a uniform with a yellow jumper. He's eating a piece of toast. Dad's having coffee and mum's not having anything for breakfast. I ate cereal since I don't like to eat a lot in the morning. At about 7.30, we head out from our house. Mum said we should go there early since we're not familiar and are new to the school.

We reached there in about 10 minutes time. Mum and dad told us we must remember our way home since we're walking home. The school was so huge. The walls were painted peach beige. Mum also told us that we have to report ourselves to the school office first.

I followed behind my brother while I kept my head down. Beside us I can hear girls squealing. 

It's about gege I guess. Everywhere he goes, girls always squeal. Guess I'm used to it by now.

Just like what mum said, we went to the office first.

"Ah, Kris Wu Yifan and Crystal Wu Shuijing, you're here" one of the receptionist greeted us when we went to the office.

"Yes" gege replied.

"Welcome to Seoul Performing Arts High School" the receptionist said with a sweet smile. "Here are your timetables and your school directory. Here are your books that you'll need today. The other books will be handed to you tomorrow" she continued.

"Thank you" me and my brother say in unison.

"You're welcome" she replied with a smile before we left the office and the bell rings.

I stole a glance at gege's timetable. Looks like we're not going to have lunch together.

"What subject do you have for the first period?" gege asked.

"Umm... English in class B12" I replied. Gege's one is at B06.

"Oh, wait for me after school and don't talk to strangers" gege said.