13. What's happening?

I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever I do get happy, something bad always happen.

--

Yesterday was awesome.

I was jolted awake by someone shaking me roughly.

"Wake up!!! Big trouble in school right now!!!!" Kai yelled into my ear.

I quickly got up and ran to school only to find a bunch of students crowding something or in this case, someone.

"We made a deal!!! My part is to date Dani and make sure she doesn't bother you and your part is to make sure you don't bother my sister!!!" I heard a voice yelled. 

I recognise that voice. 

It's gege's.

I squeezed through the crowd to find gege holding Zelo oppa by his collar. Zelo was in shock.

"For the last time, my sister is not your childhood friend. Your childhood friend is dead. It's just a coincidence that my sister resembles and have the same name as your friend" gege growled.

"Take that back!!!" Zelo oppa yelled.

"I'm just stating the facts" gege said.

They we're about to fight but I quickly jumped in to stop them.

"Stop!!" I said as I jumped in.

--

I kneel down in front of gege.

"Who taught you to act like that?!" gege yelled. "Do you know how worried I was????"

He was so angry he didn't even bother to use Chinese to cover up his anger.

"I'm sorry" I said softly.

"I expected more from five of you. I'm really disappointed in all of you" gege said to Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Lay gege, who are all also kneeling down in front of him.

"Gege, don't blame them. They are just trying to help me" I said. "I'm the one to blame"

"Aish" gege said before walking away ruffling his hair.

Luhan and Tao gege stood up first. Next, they helped me up. I was about to walk the opposite way but Tao gege stopped me.

"You're going to need this" Tao gege said as he handled me a small bottle of ointment.

I walked to the bench where all of the B.A.P members are there. I see Zelo oppa flinching.

"Hey" I said looking away from them. "Sorry, I didn't know my brother will act like that"

Zelo oppa just looked away from me.

"Here let me help" I said as I approached Zelo oppa.

"I don't need your help" Zelo oppa said as he pushed my hand away. "Just... just get lost" he said with his voice descending.

"I'm sorry" I said softly before giving the bottle of ointment to Youngjae oppa and walking away.

I walked to class and I saw Shanon and Bambam. I walked towards them.

"Hey" I said

No response. They didn't even look at me.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. We're just talking about how our friend ditched us for her new and more popular friends" Shanon said with a sarcastic tone.

"Huh?"

"You were supposed to help us with our group assignment but you ditched us for a party?!"

"I thought you said that we would do the assignment together tomorrow?"

"No. You sent us a message saying 'Let's meet up at the library to do our assignment'" she replied.

"No I didn't" I denied because I certainly didn't send that.

"Just check your phone and see. Did you or didn't you text me?"

I checked my phone and I was shocked to see the message.

"Thought so" Shanon said as she continues talking to Bambam.

What is happening??? First, gege. Then, Zelo oppa. Now Shanon and Bambam??? Really? I know I made a mistake yesterday. I shouldn't have sneaked out.

The teacher's arrival disturbed my train of thoughts.

"Good morning class. Well today, I have a serious announcement to make. We will be having a new student as of tomorrow. Crystal you are needed in the principal's office and to the other students please open your history textbook, page 119" she continued.

I packed my things and stood up. I saw lots of people whispering while glancing at me. I sighed and just walked out of the class.

Well, here's the principal's office. Here goes nothing. 

I thought as I knocked on the door.

"Yes, come in" the principal said.

"You wanted to see me?" I said without making eye contact.

"Yes, it's about your recent.... issue"

"Yeah, about that... it's not gege's fault. It's mine"

"No, no I'm not talking about that. That is just a minor problem as Junhong didn't get hurt badly"

"I'm lost"

"Few students came to me this morning and told me that you bullied them. Is it true Miss Wu?"

"What?? No! I would never"

"Then, what is this?" she as she handed me her iPad. "It was recorded yesterday around 8. The recording clearly shows that you are bullying the two girls. Care to explain?"

"Impossible! I wasn't at school at that time. I was at Zelo oppa's house" I said.

"I asked Miss Williams and Mr. Bhuwakul. They said you were supposed to meet them at the library, but you didn't show up. I tried asking Mr. Choi too. He said you left early and he haven't seen you since" she said calmly.

"What!!! That couldn't be!!! I am being framed!!!! You have to believe me" I said with tears in my eyes.

Who could have done this?!

"I'm sorry but these evidence aren't on your side" she said. "Guess I have no choice but to call your parents" she continued.

"Please, don't. I'll do anything. Just... just don't tell my parents" I sighed. 

Looks like there's no way of denying it since the principal's thinks it's me.

"Okay. How about this? There will be a new student in your class. You will show him around the whole school and help him if he has anything in need. He will also be your lab partner. Am I clear?"

"Yes"

"You may now leave. You are excused for the rest of the day to think about your wrongdoings"

"Thank you"

I walked outside the school building. I went to the bench that Zelo oppa was sitting earlier today. I just couldn't hold my tears any longer. Before I knew it, I was hugging my knees to my chest and sobbing as hard as possible. 

I can't believe someone would do this to me. Just as I thought my life was getting better.

Suddenly someone handed me a packet of tissue from the back. "Here" a voice said.