I Give Up On Naming Chapters -w-

(I'm going to just go into my yaoi corner and obsess over this 0v0)

Kirito's Pov~

After Leafa and I swiftly exit the cave and start flying, we noticed the World Tree in the distance.

I asked, "Where would the meeting would take place?"

Leafa pointed to the location and informed, "We only have twenty minutes to get there."

Both of us increased our speed as we tried to reach the Leaders in time.

Mini time-skip~

Yui detected sixty-eight players on our way and another fourteen ahead of us.

We then saw all the other players in front of us, but Yui said, "There are only fifty seconds left before we make contact."

Admitting defeat, Leafa called, "Go to the World Tree while I try to save Sakuya"

I rejected the plan, "Running isn't my style."

The Salamanders arrived and just as they were about to attack, I landed with a boom between the two factions.

I asked, "Everyone to put away your swords."

Leafa startled Sakuya and informed that their fates relied on me. I then asked to talk to Salamanders' commander. The commander then appeared, looking annoyed. Probably by the fact that I had interrupted their attack. In the end, he allowed me to speak.

I claimed, "I'm an ambassador to the Spriggan-Undine alliance and I have come to negotiate trade terms with the Sylph-Cait Sith alliance. Disrupting the meeting would cause all four races to wage war on the Salamanders."

The commander rejected the claim, "You have no guards and horrible gear. I would only believe you if you could hold me off for 30 seconds."

He then drew his weapon as Sakuya had a look of recognition and stated in alarm that the commander was General Eugene, the strongest player in ALO.

Eugene used the sun's rays to blind me and began the first assault. I attempted to block the Demonic Sword Gram, but failed as Eugene's weapon mysteriously phases through my blade, causing me to be hit and blown to a cliff, and that hurt a lot. I overheard Alicia Rue, the leader of the Cait Siths, stating that the Demonic Sword Gram's unique skill, <<Ethereal Shift>>, which allowed the sword to phase through swords and shields when the opponent attempts to block the attack. I retaliated, but was hit by Ethereal Shift again.

As they continued to fight, I pointed out that 30 seconds had already passed but Eugene had already decided to change the rule to a death match and continued to attack me. Eugene began to take the upper hand in the battle by using his sword's unique ability and repeatedly damaging me while parrying all his attacks, so I tried to get some distance between me and Eugene and used Smokescreen to buy myself some time by covering the field in smoke.

Taking advantage of the diversion, I borrowed Leafa's katana and vanished high up in the air. Eugene cleared the smokescreen and looked around, but couldn't find me. Just then, I surprised Eugene as I soared down from the sky to clash against him and drawing Leafa's katana right after I block Eugene's attack with my great sword, causing <<Ethereal Shift>> to lose its effect.