Meeting the Innocent Lil' Yui!~

(We must give respects to le Super Moe Milk Wizard! ('-'*ゞ)

{Y/N}'s POV~

        It's now October 24, 2024, based on the calendar. Me and Kirito met with our guild leader, Heathcliff at the Knights of the Blood (KoB) Headquarters and asked for some time off to recover from the ordeal involving with Kuradeel, as well as due to our growing distrust of the guild. Heathcliff allowed us to take a temporary leave, stating that we would be called back to the front lines eventually. The whole time we were there, Heathcliff would stare down at me, making me uncomfortable.

        The following day me and Kirito started our honeymoon in our own house in <<Coral Village>> on the 22nd Floor. We was relaxing for a bit on the couch in the living room while cuddling.

Kirito the asked, "Hey (Y/N), is our relationship going to continue in the real world?"

        I couldn't believe what he just said. I didn't care if this is just a game. This may be a game, but my feelings are real. And nothing could change that. 

        In response to this question, I answered Kirito with a slight blush, "My feelings for you are real and when we returned, I would find you and fall in love with you once again. I don't care what it takes. As long as I'm living, my heart only beats for you and only you."

        Kirito has tears in his eyes and I can see it. He smiled really big and tackled me in a hug, squeezing me tightly. All I could do was smile and hug back just as tightly. Sooner or latter, we fell asleep in each other's arms, snuggling close together and smiling.

Time-skip~ by my death in the lemon chapter XvX

        A few days later, Kirito decided to take me to the woods to play and explore around. I didn't really want my (f/c) ears and tail to be bundled up in my (f/c) cloak, so I decided to leave it at our house. I also got dressed in a (f/c) sundress with (sf/c) flower designs. Kirito wouldn't stop staring at me until I snapped him out and we left. Along the way, I wanted to get a better view and I had an idea how to get it.

 "Kirito~ I want to get a better view" I started to pout and give him the puppy dog eyes, "Can I please go on top of your shoulders?"

Kirito stutters out, "A-Are you sure (Y/N)?"

        I gave him a bright smile and nodded my head really fast. He just smiles back and lowered himself so I can get on top of him. Kirito began to carry me on his shoulders by pointing out that it was just the two of them there, and we followed the path to our destination. Then, several players fishing in the lake noticed us, and Kirito, who looked already embarrassed at this, ran away quickly.

          When we reached the grove, Kirito started telling me about the rumors he heard about of a wandering ghost of the hunted monsters roaming around in the forest at night. While Kirito told the story, I became speechless as I witnessed a white child figure walking in the woods. I was believing it to be the ghost at first, until I realized that it was a child. I then  alerted Kirito about the mysterious child's presence, the child suddenly collapsed in front of us. I was worried about the girl, i mean who wouldn't! She is just a kid and she was fighting for her life in this game.

 I was worried about the girl, i mean who wouldn't! She is just a kid and she was fighting for her life in this game