Hunting Down Information and Save Me

(I SUPPORT!!!! ♡✧(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑)

Kirito's POV~ (don't know wut to tell y'all, but it's probably gonna be his pov for a while (º̩̩́⌣º̩̩̀ʃƪ))

I swiftly killed another Salamander player and asked a guy player named Kagemune if he wished to fight, but the latter excused himself, claiming that his magic skill would reach 900 soon, therefore, he did not want to suffer the death penalty. I asked the girl player, Leafa, if she also wanted to fight, which she declined.

She then questioned me, "I don't know if I should fight or thank you."

I just teased her, claiming, " I viewed myself as a hero who saved the princess and expects you to embrace me."

This declaration angered Yui, prompting her to expose herself to Leafa to state, "Only Mama and myself could hug Kirito!"

Leafa came closer and wondered, "Why is a Spriggan in the forest around Sylph territory?"

I offered an excuse, hoping she will buy it, but it made her laugh, "I got lost."

We introduced ourselves to each other, after which Leafa asked, "What were you doing? I wondered if I could buy you a drink as a show of gratitude."

I informed her, "I was looking for someone to tell me about the World Tree."

Leafa offered to give the details, but wanted to fly to a neutral village first, which led me to inquire why we could not fly to Swilvane instead. Leafa explained that it was Sylph territory and I would not be able to attack Sylphs, but the Sylphs could attack me. This did not bother me and still insisted on going. Leafa accepted my request, but warned me that I might not survive.

At that point, I noticed that Leafa did not need an assist controller to fly and remarked about this. In response, she revealed and explained the trick to flying without the controller. As I began to fly really high up after a push, Leafa began to worry and she followed suit along with Yui. They discovered that I was struggling with stopping, which caused the two to laugh. I gave a little playful glare at them and stuck my tongue at them. After a while, I became accustomed to flying and we headed towards Swilvane.

Mini Time-skip by magic of the tooth fairy~ ":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

When we reached Swilvane, Leafa directed me to land at the base of the central tower, before we both realized that I lacked the knowledge to land safely. I then slammed into the wall of the tower but was healed by Leafa's healing magic. At that moment, the same guy player from before approached us and inquired whether Leafa was safe, but noticed me and swiftly readied himself for combat. However, Leafa stopped him in time, stating that I had saved her from the Salamanders. We then introduced each other but the guy player, Recon, still did not trust me, thinking that I might be a spy. Recon informed Leafa that Sigurd and the others had left a seat for her at the usual tavern. She declined Recon's offer, as she promised to buy me a drink for saving her from the Salamanders, and we departed, leaving Recon behind.

Mini Time-skip by me screeching at my door for hitting me (◐ω◑ )

At the restaurant, I wondered if Recon was Leafa's boyfriend, but she quickly rejected the idea, stating that they were only party members and that they were classmates in real life. At that point, she changed the subject, thanking me and granting me more information on the World Tree by informing me that reaching the top of the World Tree was ALfheim Online's Grand Quest, as the reward for completing it was unlimited flight via being reborn as Alfs. However, in order to complete the quest, the player would need to battle powerful NPC guardians defending a dome to reach the top. She considered this to be impossible, but shared her belief that people would not abandon this goal even if it took years. I revealed to Leafa that I needed to reach to the top soon, as I was looking for someone, and thanked Leafa for the information. Just when I was about to leave, Leafa stopped me and mentioned that she could guide me to the World Tree. We arranged to meet with each other the next day at 3:00 PM. Leafa logged out after informing me that I could log out in the rooms upstairs.

Time-skip by... I don't even know anymore o(╥﹏╥)o

Yui returned to her original form and asked, "Can I sleep next to you until you logged out?"

I smiled and said, "Sure."

She moved closer to me and snuggled more. I smiled even more and wrapped my arms around her. Yui reminds me of (Y/N). Both are cute and adorable. I love them both so much.

I announced, "Once we saved (Y/N), we would buy a house again like our Log House in Sword Art Online, and I promise you that reuniting our family will become a reality."

And I tend to keep my promise.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat on the makeshift bed with my (f/c) tail wrapped around my waist and my head low on my knees. I all of a sudden heard a beep sound and looked up. I saw Oberon enter the cage and I felt my (f/c) ears move closer to me. He smirked as he saw me flinched at him and was now in front of me.

"Don't be shy now Titania. I won't bite~" He smiled creepily.

I felt anger rush through me, "Quit calling me Titania! My name is (Y/N)!" I shouted at him.

He then begins to lick and touch around my face and I closed my (e/c) eyes. I struggled as he held my arms down and trapped me on my bed. He was stronger than me so my struggling didn't help. He then put one of his hands on my hip and rubbed circles on them. I whimpered quietly so that he wouldn't hear it, but the gods wasn't on my side and Oberon heard it. He let out a creepy laugh and moved his hand up to my top.

"Stop this! Please!" I cried as he sighed.

"Fine. You're no fun~" He then got off of me.

Oberon then stated, "I'm experimenting in secret on the alteration of the human memories, emotions, and senses. I was the one who rerouted the three hundred SAO players and you, my darling Titania, into ALfheim Online, after Kayaba Akihiko had logged them out from SAO."

I threatened, "I will inform the police the moment I am released!"

Oberon replied with a smirk, "I could also alter your memory if I wanted to, but that option would not be fun~. I've also got a secret plan up my sleeve.~"

At the end of the conversation, Oberon left, while I viciously stared at him as he entered the combination, which was obscured in my vision, at the locked gate. After he left, I began crying, voicing my wish that Kirito would come and save me.

Please Kirito...Kazuto.....save me.

(*clears throat* *few moments later*..... Geu soneul naemireojwo save me, save me!!!!! I need your love before i fall, fall!!!!! *insert inhumane screech* *clears throat again* ignore me XvX)

{A/N: Heyo! Here is the chapter of the day! Hope it ain't that bad ^v^ Took me forever to write this chapter ^-^; I'm happy for those who sticks around and reads this book, even if this is kinda bad XvX I couldn't make it better cuz I have to go buy Easter candy for my cousins and other family members and let's just say, they are picky XD                                      Peace~