Slowly Getting There~

(Honestly, who isn't like this? XD)

Kirito's POV~

            I logged back in and see Leafa already here. After the both of us agreeing that I should gear myself better, we decided to visit the market before departing. At the market, I bought a sword as tall as myself. I wish that I have my SAO sword back, but sadly no. We later walked into the Tower of Wind in the center of the Swilvane Territory to gain altitude since we were going to embark on a long journey. Before we were able to take the elevator, we encountered Sigurd, the leader of Leafa's party. Sigurd expressed his desire of wanting Leafa to stay on the team since she was a valuable player, and also because it would tarnish his reputation if she left without a good reason. I interrupted and said people were not items that he could just "equip" whenever he wanted, angering Sigurd.

           After accusing me and Leafa as renegades to our own races, Sigurd drew his weapon and was about to attack me, but was stopped by one of his comrades since it would have been bad for their image to attack a defenseless Spriggan, who could not attack them within the Sylph territory, with many witnesses watching. Sigurd then sheathed his weapon and told Leafa to run and hide and that she would regret leaving him. After Sigurd and his party walked away, Leafa apologized and continued pushing me to the elevator when I asked her if she was fine with leaving her fellow Sylphs like that.

Time-skip by the all mighty magical Easter Bunny!~ (๑❛ꆚ❛๑)

           On the balcony of the tower, me and Leafa enjoyed the view of the skies. It was like the same sky as in SAO. Well technically it is, but still.

I then asked Leafa, "What is a renegade?"

She replied, "It's a term for players who had abandoned their territory, leading them to be disliked by many others."

         As Leafa wondered why players restrained others to their race's territory, Yui popped out and also pondered on the negative emotions of humans. She then kissed my cheek, describing it to be "simple and unmistakable", to which Leafa looked somewhat astonished while I called Yui to be weirder than most Navigation Pixies before stuffing her back into my pocket. Recon then arrived and told us that he wanted to leave with us, but he needed to stay to investigate something and asked me to take care of Leafa. Leafa and I then departed, with me and Yui teasing Leafa about him being slightly jealous of knowing Recon in real life.

(Y/N)'s POV~ (sorry this is short XD)

       Meanwhile, I was currently being caressed by Oberon against my will, but he eventually got bored of my resistance.

He then tried to coax me into giving in, stating, "It is simply a virtual world,

I responded by stating, "It's still different to me!"

      After I mentioned about Kirito saving me, Oberon revealed his encounter with Kazuto and Kazuto's reaction when he had been told of my marriage to him.

He also stated, "Because of the SAO incident, I thought that he would not have the guts to come to a virtual world to aid you this time."

       I was quietly invigorated by the knowledge that Kirito was still alive. I can't believe it! He is coming! (That's what she said!!! XDXD I'm sorry, I had too.) I knew he would come! Don't worry Kazuto, I will escape for you. As Oberon left the cage, I watched the mirror which reflected the unobscured image of the door as it was not affected by the distance effect, and successfully memorized the code that was typed in.

Kirito's POV~

     Leafa and I defeated some monsters while flying as a team but eventually had to land to let our wings rest.

Upon landing, Leafa explained, "The mountain up ahead had to be crossed through its tunnels, as its height was above the altitude limit.

     We proceeded to <<rotate>> - logged out one at a time so we could eat and have our bathroom break while the other guarded both bodies, as our bodies were unprotected in neutral zones. Leafa disconnected first as I guarded. After a while, she logged back in and I took my turn to log out, and found a prepared sandwich on the table.

Mini Time-skip by sandwhiches~ 🥪 🥪 🥪

     I logged back in, still missing (Y/N)'s sandwhiches. Can't blame me though, you would do the same if you had them. As we were about to depart, I felt as if someone was watching us. However, Yui did not detect player presence.

Leafa guessed, "It could have been a <<Tracer>>."

Me and Yui didn't understand so she explained further, "They took the form of an animal or insect and was used to track other players, and higher level tracers could last longer and were capable of spying on their targets from a longer range."

     After she explained it we took off somewhere else.

Don't worry (Y/N). We will save you. We're just slowly getting there.~

{A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is shorter (o;_ _)o I have to go Easter Egg Hunting, even though I'm 15, (one fact about me that u learned ;D) I can still act like a child. It's just a busy day for me. Anyways, HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!! ☆〜٩( ˃́▿˂̀ )۶〜☆ Hope chu guys have fun! >:D                                                                 Peace!~