Memories of the Irony~

(This is me right here brah (*≧艸≦))

{Y/N}'s POV~

While holding <<Teleport Crystals>> in our hands, we entered the boss room of the 74th Floor, which was kinda dark and creepy. As the blue torches lit up inside the room, we found a demon-like boss poised for battle in front of us with its great-sword. Its name was boldly stated as <<The Gleam Eyes>>. As the boss poised a battle stance and roared, we immediately ran out while screaming for their lives. What can I say? Everyone would do the same.

After fleeing from the boss room, we took a break in a safe-zone of the Labyrinth. I wanted my (f/c) cat ears to be free for a bit, so I took off my (f/c) cloak. I cooled down a bit too. While discussing a counter plan against the boss, Kirito suggested having about 10 shield users in the fight. With the topic about shields brought up, I realized that Kirito never used a shield, as well as the fact that I had never seen him using the sword that Lisbeth crafted for him. Asuna explained to us that she had no use for a shield because she used a rapier and a shield would thus slow her down while others had varying opinions on using a shield.

Kirito look clearly uncomfortable with her question. Asuna still looked curious, but stopped pursuing the matter as it was impolite to ask about other player's skills. It was an awkward moment between them so I did what I did best,...bring out food.

"What are you doing?" Asuna asked me.

"Bringing out food for everyone. Totally not ignoring the awkward situation." I mumbled the last part.

I gave Kirito and Asuna a sandwich that I made with the sauce that I would make in real life. I was kinda nervous if they liked the sauce or not. They soon took a bite and they had bugged eyes.

"Is there something wrong with it? I'm sor-" I cut off by Kirito.

"Are you kidding me?! This is amazing!" Kirito had sparkles in his eyes.

"Yeah! You can make a good wife." Asuna then winked in the end.

I felt my face heat up and smiled, "Thank you!"

I then see a red headed guy player with a beard and his guild, the <<Fuurinkazan>>, entered the safe-zone.

After noticing Kirito, the red head asked, "Hey Kirito, why are you accompanied 2 people? Aren't you a solo-player?"

 He then looked at Asuna and I, Klein was momentarily staring at us.

"My name is Klein! I am 22 years old and single. Will any of ladies date me?" Klein wiggles his eyebrows (i dk wut he said T-T)

Kirito punched him in the stomach, causing him to fall down. The other members of <<Fuurinkazan>> looked at Kirito suspiciously for a few moments, but after a while they recognized Asuna,for her being "Lightning Flash" and me being the rare "Neko", and tried to get close to us though they were held back by Kirito. I then see Klein step on Kirito's foot for payback and whisper something to him, but I didn't really hear it. Sooner or later, another guild known as <<The Army>> who marched into the scene and had supposedly left the front lines after the boss fight on the 25th Floor.

<<The Army>> troop commander, Kobatz, ordered his troops to rest, and asked Kirito if he had cleared the road up ahead, but after hearing Kirito having encountered the boss room, Kobatz demanded the mapping data. Klein, Asuna and I were reluctant. I didn't want him to loose his hard work. In the end, Kirito gave it to him as he was going to make the mapping data public anyway. Kirito warned Kobatz not to go to the boss room, as his party was too small and obviously too exhausted and in no condition to fight, but Kobatz ignored his comment and ordered his battalion to keep marching. I was worried about his party, so I ran up to catch up to them. But before I did, Klein wanted to talk to me.