Happiness Complete~

(Am I the only one who thinks that this is funny? (ᗒᗨᗕ)) 

{Y/N}'s POV~

After Kirito accepted the duel challenge of Heathcliff, a lot of players gathered at the 75th Floor's main city, Collinia, in a Colosseum to watch the fight between the two highly-skilled players. Kirito was waiting in his room with me and Asuna, who was still annoyed that Kirito had accepted to duel the strongest player in the whole game. I was looking around nervously. I couldn't help but worry about Kirito. 

Asuna scolded Kirito, "May I reminded you that Heathcliff is famous due to his Unique Skill, <<Holy Sword>>, that granted him an outstanding offense and defense. Plus, the fact that no one had ever seen Heathcliff's health bar reach the yellow zone!"

Kirito then told Asuna. "I understood my odds, however I boldly declare that I still don't plan to lose easily."

While me and Asuna was watching from one of the entrances, Kirito entered the arena where Heathcliff was already waiting. After selecting the <<First Strike>> option for their duel, both Heathcliff and Kirito readied themselves as the timer counted down. When the timer reached zero, Kirito started out with full-on assault with his <<Dual Blades>>, however Heathcliff was able to block all of Kirito's attacks with his tower shield. Kirito looks to be at a disadvantage, as Heathcliff easily defended and attacked using his Holy Sword. I wanted to stop the duel, I don't like seeing Kirito getting hurt. I couldn't though, I respected Kirito's choices.

Still not letting up on his assault, Kirito continued to attack by activating Starburst Stream and finally knocked Heathcliff's shield to his side, creating an opening. As Kirito tried going in for the finishing blow, Heathcliff moved his shield at an impossible speed and once again blocked Kirito's attack. Seizing the moment, Heathcliff made a clean hit on Kirito causing his health bar to reach the yellow zone, therefore winning the <<First-strike>> duel.

Me and Asuna had gotten to Kirito after the duel.

"It's ok Kirito! You did your best, that's what matters." I tried cheering up Kirito.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I failed you both." Kirito puts is head down.

"No you didn't. You never have." I grabbed his cheeks, pulled his head back up, and smiled.

Time-Skip!~

It was now October 22, and me, Kirito, and Asuna was at Agil's Item Shop. Kirito spoke with Asuna while getting ready for his duties in the Knights of the Blood guild and putting on the guild uniform. I was getting ready in my own uniform. It kinda wasn't my style, but I could deal with it. I could easily move in it and it's quite comfortable. Even if I rather go with my (f/c) armor/dress, this outfit is ok I guess. (I didn't know if most people prefer it or not so I just put that >~<)

When I was done, I walked in and heard Kirito was complaining, saying that he dislikes it because of the colors

When I was done, I walked in and heard Kirito was complaining, saying that he dislikes it because of the colors. It was soon quiet as Kirito kept on staring at me with a red face, wide eyes, and mouth open. My face heats up as moments flew by.