Disappearing~

(if yah peeps didn't know, this pic is Ace's (oc) face XP it's kinda creepy XD)

{Y/N}'s POV~

It was a quiet walk back. Ever since Rosalia had said that, Kirito had never left my side as we went back to the inn. Kirito then explained us about the concept of <<Player Killing>> and Color Cursors, saying that players who have attacked and/or killed someone are indicated by the cursor above their heads being orange, while a green color indicated that the player was not hostile to others. After dinner, we then went to our rooms. I took off my (f/c) cloak and just lay down on my bed. All I could think about was Rosalia and her warnings. As I was thinking what Rosalia could do to hurt Silica and Kirito just to get to me, a knocking had interrupted my thoughts.

I got up from my bed and opened the door and saw Kirito outside of my doorway.

"Hey (Y/N). We are going to look at data for the 47th Floor. Come to my room when you are ready." Kirito looked hesitant to leave the room, but he later did.

  I just put some comfortable (f/c) hoodie that goes off the shoulder, a light (sf/c) (second favorite color) skirt, with a (f/c) stripped (sf/c) long socks

  I just put some comfortable (f/c) hoodie that goes off the shoulder, a light (sf/c) (second favorite color) skirt, with a (f/c) stripped (sf/c) long socks. ( outfit is above ^v^) The skirt let my (f/c) cat tail be free, so it won't be a bother. As I walked in Kirito's room, I saw Silica in regular clothes and Kirito in his usual wear. They both sit at a table so I just go over and sit next to Silica. Kirito goes and takes out what is called a <<Mirage Sphere>> and shows us the When Kirito was midway of explaining something, he just suddenly ran out of the room. As Kirito was walking back, he started explaining that someone was eavesdropping on us. Silica then asked how someone was able to eavesdropping on us. Kirito explained that players with a high-level Straining skill did not have to knock on the door to hear what was going on in the room.  

I felt a pair of eyes on me , but as I looked around I saw nothing.

"Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?" Silica asked me.

"Nothing." I just answered, still being creep out.

"I'm going to my room to sleep" Silica said with a yawn.

"I should get some sleep too." I stated, almost with a yawn myself, as Silica left.

"Alright." Kirito said back. I turned around, but I felt a a hand on my wrist pulling me back and I fell into a pair of arms, "Be careful (Y/N), I don't want you to get hurt." He probably is worried about Rosalia too..

"Don't worry about me," I said with a smile as my (f/c) tail sways slowly, "i'm fine."

As moments passed by, Kirito lets go of the hug and I go back to my room. I felt too tired to change into my cat pj's and lied in my bed. Sooner or later, I fell asleep.

Timeskip by bread~ .-.

I woke up to the virtual sun shining down on me. I got out of bed and got ready in my armor/dress. I went into the kitchen and wanted to make some pancakes. I've never cooked in my life, but I wanted to try now. I got ingredients from the cookbook like flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, milk, butter, and eggs. I was mixing all of the ingredients, but some splashed on my cheek. I wasn't that worried about it so I started to pour the pancake mix in the pan. It started to smell like pancakes, it smelt good. (I can think of the smell ^^) I started to flip them over with a spatula. I repeated the same process over until I made 2 pancakes for each of us. I also started to put toppings like whipped cream, chocolate chips, blueberries, and strawberries. I then heard fast footsteps and saw Kirito pop into the kitchen.