The Plan!~

( i dk wut else to put up here so there chu go! -3- *poofs*)

{Y/N}'s POV~

It's been like a week since I've been here. It felt a lot like a month though. I had been through a lot of torture this past week. They would cut me deep, and beat me to a pulp. They would sometimes use a healing crystal on me, not all the times though. I've tried escaping plenty of times, but something seems to go wrong. They would catch me and the next day's torture would be more worse than the others. They just seem to know what I am doing and where I am at all times. What if...

Kirito's POV~

It's been a week without her. We had been planing non-stop to go rescue (Y/N). They all seem to have a flaw so we would go change it.

Ace burst down the door and went running up to me, "Kirito! We found where (Y/N) is being held at!"

"Where is she?!" I said desperately. (OoOoooOo he done did the batman phrase!!! XD)

"She is at a secrete hidden warehouse, but the map didn't show it. There seems to be a barrier to hide (Y/N)'s player marker and all the other orange players!"

"We need to make strategies to go get her. What if they have a trip up their sleeve? What if they are using (Y/N) as bait?" I said almost going to all the bad possibilities.

"Then we need a trick up our sleeves as well." Ace thinks of one.

We think for about a minute or two until one popped up in my head, " I think I know just the right trick."

Time-skip by the trick!

We had finally got there and went inside the Knight's of the Blood Oath's headquarters.

"What are you doing here?" Heathcliff asked me.

"We are looking for someone and we need your help." I stated.

Just then Asuna walks in, "Heathcliff, I got- Kirito? What are you doing here?"

"(Y/N) has been missing for a week now and we need you guy's help getting her back." I informed her.

I then felt a small pain on the back of my head from Asuna smacking me, "Why didn't you tell me sooner that (Y/N) is missing?!"

"I didn't know you two where that close?!" I argued back.

"Of course we are close!" Asuna screamed at my face.

"Uh guys, you might wanna chill so we can start this thing." Ace pointed out the reason why we were there.

I cleared my throat, "We know where she is at, but we need enforcement to come just in case if they have something."

I swear Asuna grew a tic mark, "Just tell us where is she!!"

"She is currently at an abandoned hidden warehouse, where all the other orange players are at with her. The thing is that there is a barrier that hides their player markers, so it looks like that they aren't there." Ace explains.

I sighed, "They might have a trick up their sleeve so that's why we are here."

Heathcliff folds his hands. "We might just have a deal, I only need some information for return"

"What do you want to know?" I bargained.

"Why do you need (Y/N) so bad? Is she that special? Is she one of a kind?" Heathcliff questions.

"(Y/N) is one of a kind. She is also very special. She is a neko, she has (f/c) cat ears and a (f/c) tail." I said, not telling him the real reason.

"Hhhmmmm," Heathcliff rubs his chin with his right hand. "So she is a neko?"

"Yes." I started getting angry.

"She might be a very asset to the Knights of the Blood Oath's guild." Heathcliff mumbles, but I still heard it.

"She is not joining Knights of the Blood Oath!!" I yelled immediately.

"Why not?" Heathcliff questions.

"Because she has been through enough!" I yelled, still not telling the truth.

I don't want her to risk her life. She could die...

"Very well then, we will still help rescue her." Heathcliff then mumbles, "We will get her one way or another."

I got pissed, but I just hold it in. I don't want him to change his answer.

"Deal."