The Awkward Moments Part 1~

(The look on Kirito's face though XD. I think that someone is having a mental breakdown c: *wink wink* *nudge nudge* ok I'll stop :P)

{Y/N}'s POV~

It had been a year since the guild's death and I'm still recovering, but I'm starting to move on. I will never forget Sachi... she always have a place in my heart. I try not to think about it. (ur doin a bad job on that _-_) Me and Kirito are partners, which surprised me, he out of all people agreed. We don't really live anywhere in particular, we just.....stay in inn's. Why? Well, me and Kirito thought that there is a possibility that we will be moving in and out of places so we decided to just stay in inn's.

Kirito's POV~ (For the first time in forever!!! NO FROZEN! Chu need to be like Elsa and let it go! >:c)

I woke up and stretched my arms, while yawning. I got out of bed ad got prepared for the day. I went back to the room and saw (Y/N) still in deep sleep with her (f/c) cat tail swaying slightly and her (f/c) cat ears twitching. I had a very soft, small smile on my face, and I sighed.

I walked towards (Y/N)'s bed and poked her cheek saying, "Hey, wake up."

(Y/N) just groaned, but got up, a little disappointed. I started to walk away, but I was still close to the bed. I saw (Y/N) get up, but some of the blankets was on the floor. I tried to warn her, but it was too late. Her foot got caught in it and she started to fall. I swiftly caught her with my arm, but the pressure was too much so we both fell to the floor. She opened her eyes and looked shocked. I finally realized the situation and so did she. Both of our noses were barely touching. My shocked face turned into a smile and I made her sit on the bed.

I then said, "You know, your pretty cute when you're flustered."

I then patted her head, slightly touching her (f/c) cat ears, making her purr quietly. I started to walk away, but I got a quick glace at her dazed and shocked face. When I left the room, I realized what I said and felt my face heat up, but I quietly mumbled, "It's true though." I walked towards the couch and waited for (Y/N) to finish changing.

(Y/N)'s POV~ (aaaaaaaaannndd we r back XD)

I wanted to go for a walk to a cafe because I was hungry, not because I wanted things to get more awkward like when I woke up. I quickly got dress in my armor/dress (the thing that chu always wear XP), plus a mini (f/c) cloak, to hide my (f/c) cat ears and (f/c) tail, and went outside of the room to go asked Kirito, to see if he wanted to go with me to get a drink or something to eat. As he answered back with an alright, we walked to a nice cafe called Lava Java.

I looked at their drinks, since I wasn't hungry, and Kirito looked at the food (who wouldn't look at the food XD) I saw this cute cat drink

I looked at their drinks, since I wasn't hungry, and Kirito looked at the food (who wouldn't look at the food XD) I saw this cute cat drink.(drink1, drink2, or drink3 -w-) Kirito just ordered a sandwich that looked like a bug. I giggled at his choice. I got up to go get a refill.