Le Truth Behind The Innocent~

(let me just say this, there is always darkness in everyone XvX but it could be a good kind or a bad kind -w- yah never know)

{Y/N}'s POV~

Today is November 1st, and we are currently on the 1st Floor main settlement, the <<Town of Beginnings>>. Me, Kirito, and our 'family' were having our breakfast at the guestroom of the church, where Sasha and the children players were residing in. I was amazed at how many children players there were in the church. I didn't know that all of these kids had suffered this whole time. After a night's sleep, Yui had recovered from her panic attack earlier. Sasha explained to me and Kirtio that ever since the announcement of the death game, she felt it was her duty to look after the children trapped in the game and thus she went on daily walks in the town in search of children players, but informed us that she had never seen Yui. Just then, we received a visit from Yulier, the vice commander of <<The Army>>. Instead of complaining about us fighting her guild members, Yulier thanked me and Kirito for punishing her fellow <<Army>>members who were causing trouble. She then told us that she came to ask for their assistance.

Yulier explained that the <<The Army>> became more corrupt and irresponsible thanks to the efforts of its former sub-leader: Kibaou, who was trying to overtake leadership from the nominal guild leader Thinker. The guild became corrupt when Kibaou came into power and enacted upon collecting taxes from people in the Town of Beginnings, and people were led to believe that he no longer cared about clearing the death game. As an attempt to dissuade this, Kibaou sent Kobatz and his men to challenge the Floor Boss of the 74th Floor by themselves, which resulted the deaths of Kobatz and two of his subordinates, thus the guild planned to exile Kibaou for this reckless action. Desperate, Kibaou lured Thinker into a high-level dungeon without any equipment or crystals, under the guise of apologizing to him for the incident. Once Yulier heard about two high-level players that had come to the 1st Floor, she went to find them. I kinda was having doubts about Yulier's story, as it could have been a trap. Yui then stated that she somehow knew that Yulier was telling the truth and Kirito chose to believe in her story. I agreed in believing her story too because if I didn't, then I would later regret not helping her. Me and Kirito looked into each other's eyes and we agreed to help. We then told Yui to stay with Sasha for safety, but Yui insisted to come with us. Having no other option, me, Kirito and Yulier took her along.

Time-Skip by my sorry filled hugs that i give chu all~

As we entered the dungeon, me and Kirito commented on how we had never realized such a large dungeon existed underneath the Town of Beginnings, and how it was not present in the Sword Art Online closed beta service. Yulier explained to the group that the dungeon was speculated to have been unlocked as the Clearers made progress on the higher floors, and stated that Kibaou wanted to have this area for The Army's personal benefit. However the monsters were too strong for him, so he could not use it as much. During our progress in the dungeon, Kirito enjoyed himself by defeating a group of Scavenger Toads we had come across, with Yui cheering on. Yulier felt apologetic about compelling Kirito to handle all the monsters, though I assured her that Kirito did not mind. Yulier then checked her map and discovered that Thinker remained in one spot, most likely a safe zone.

"Hey check it out! I collected items from the monsters! (Y/N)~ can you cook these later?" Kirito looked at me with sparkling eyes and took out a lot and I mean A LOT of Scavenger Toad Meat.

I faked smile and did what was best........ which was to disposed of them all in shocked disgust. Kirito kept on pouting and protests. The scene prompted Yulier to smile, an action that Yui noticed and expressed joy about, which pleased me in turn.

Our group finally arrived in a corridor with the safe area in sight. At this moment, Kirito used his Searching skill to confirm that Thinker was trapped in there. Overjoyed with the news, Yulier began running towards him, but Thinker yelled to her to not proceed, warning that the corridor was dangerous. Immediately afterward, Kirito detected an enemy named <<The Fatal Scythe>> hiding in the shadows, and rushed to Yulier as I vainly called to her to stop. As The Fatal Scythe was about to land a blow from its weapon on Yulier, I jumped right on time and pushed her out of harm's way. I then asked Yulier and Yui to run to the safe area and teleport out, to which she agreed, though Yui was concerned. Kirito was unable to identify the boss and presumed that it was as strong as a boss on the 90th Floor or above. Although he also asked me to go with Yulier and Thinker, I refused and stood by him. I told him that I was going to stay by his side forever. As the boss attacked, me and Kirito blocked the assault, but were blown away from the hit, lost half of our hit points in the process, and were unable to return to our feet.

As the boss was about to deal the finishing blow on me and Kirito, I saw Yui leaving the safe area, just as Thinker and Yulier were teleporting away, and stepped in front of The Fatal Scythe. The monster then attempted to attack her, but just after she told me and Kirito that we do not need to worry about her, The Fatal Scythe's attack was repelled by an <<Immortal Object>> shield, which left us in shock. Yui then levitated, changed to the clothes she originally had when we found her and generated the <<Object Eraser>> in the shape of a huge flaming sword which she used to remove the boss with a large flaming sphere. Yui then told me and Kirito that she had recovered her memories.

Time-skip by magic~ (magic is real! :D)

Back in the safe area, Yui, finally pronouncing the names of her so-called parents correctly, explained that the Cardinal System, which regulated the entire SAO server, created an AI called the <<Mental Health - Counseling Program Prototype 1>>, code name Yui, who was given the ability to emulate emotion to put players at ease with her. She explained that she was intended to take care of the player's mental health, but, for reasons she never understood, Cardinal prevented her from interacting with the players, effectively forcing her to monitor their emotions without a way to interfere. She only saw hate, rage and desperation in the players until she saw me and Kirito, who were enjoying ourselves despite being trapped in the death game, and decided to get as close to us. Yui, crying in happiness, wondered how it was possible for a mere program to think like that until Kirito told her that she was no longer being controlled by the Cardinal System, and thus she could think whatever she wanted.

"Yui, what do you want?" Kirito asked Yui.

She replied with tears in her eyes, "I want to stay with my family forever. Mommy! Daddy!"

I couldn't help myself and wrap my arms around Yui as silent tears roll down my face. I feel both Yui's arms and Kirito's arms wrap around me in a group hug. Me and Kirito assured Yui that she would be with us forever, but Yui sadly explained that she used a GM Console, the large black cube in the safe zone, to delete The Fatal Scythe, resulting in the Cardinal System detecting her presence and, due to her disobeying its orders, the system now recognized her as a "foreign object" and was proceeding to remove her from the system. Yui thanked me and Kirito and requested them to help other players in her stead and to continue smiling before she turned into particles of light that vanished into thin air.

I was descended into hysterical weeping. I didn't want Yui to leave us yet. Kirito cursed the Cardinal System and Kayaba Akihiko, and then took the keyboard of the GM console while Yui's credentials were still active and managed to save Yui's program by transforming it into an in-game object, <<Yui's Heart>>, which I then wore as a pendant, while Yui's data was stored into his NerveGear's local memory. On the way home, me and Kritio talked about recreating Yui after they escape from SAO. Yui's particles then floated by and her voice wished her mother good luck.

"Good luck momma. I love you."~

{A/N: I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! T~T I haven't updated in 2 months and I feel bad. I hopefully might update later if my sister doesn't bother me. TvT As to say sorry, I'll do what every chu guys want and I will give chu peeps an apology hug ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ *huggles chu all* Again I am sorry that I haven't updated in 2 months. Recently my older cousin has been living with me until he gets situated and he has been pulling pranks on me so if chu guys have any ideas tell meh >v< Peace~}