Wai-WHAT?!

(You will be wearing just the outfit in SAO)

[Y/N]'s POV~

'I can't wait!!! I finally got it!' I was so in a rush to get in my house. I was so excited to finally get to play SAO aka Sword Art Online! I quickly opened my front door and closed it as soon as possible. I didn't even take a second to rush upstairs to my and jump on my bed. I grabbed my Nerve-Gear  and got comfortable on my bed. I smiled as I closed my eyes, while breathing in and out 'Lets do this! I got this!'.

Link Start!

As I said that I saw a burst of colors rush at me. A welcome screen showed up in front of me.

Username: *********

Password:********

As I opened my [e/c] eyes and I looked around me. I look at what I was wearing and saw this cute armor dress that was white and [f/c] with [f/c] thigh high socks and [f/c] long boots. I felt something on my head twitch so I put my hands where I felt the soft spot. I was shocked to feel my cat ears twitching slightly on my head. 'Why do I still have my cat ears?! I thought I could finally be normal for once!' I hurried to a random clothing store and got a [f/c] cloak to hide my cat ears and tail. When I walked out, I was taking out my rusty looking sword that was for the beginners 'Alright! Lets do this!'. For a couple hours of non-stop hunting passed by, I managed to earn little money and was now on level 5 'At least I have some money and stuff.Oh well, better than nothing!'.

As I was resting for a bit I felt my vision light up and this weird feeling took over me. For a couple of seconds I look around and saw that I was at the Towns of the Beginnings (I think that it was called that o.o?) 'How did I even get here? 0.o'. I looked around and a bunch of other players get teleport-ed here too. I also saw a red glob ooze from the walls of the sky. 'Wha-...what is happening??? What did I do?' Then a dark shadowy figure begin to take form. I squinted my eyes to get a close up on it.

It started to speak (I am sorry if I got this wrong! I am just trying to make out what he said. I am doing on what I just remember him saying.), "Hello I am Kayaba Akihiko. As you all know, there is no log out button."

'Wait-WHAT!!!' I hurriedly went to check to see if he was right or not. To my surprise, he was right! I was scared now.

Kayaba continues on what he was saying, "If you or someone from the outside world takes your Nerve-Gear off, then you will die. The Nerve-Gear will send shock waves into your brain cells that will kill you."

'Why would Kayaba do this? What was his real intentions?'

Kayaba still continues, "213 people had disobeyed my warnings and took the Nerve-Gear off, which killed the players."

I was really freaking out if I didn't before. 'Is [bf/n] and his/her parents going to disobey the warnings?! I hope not'

"The only way for you to escape is to defeat all 100 levels," Kayaba once again continues, "And if you die in the game,...you die in real life.Also I gave you all a little 'gift' in your invetory. Until then... good luck players." Then he left and it got bright again.

All of the players, including me took out the little 'gift'. It was a mirror? I was shocked because it showed my true self! Everyone started to bright up and turn into their true selves. I was still good since I have my cloak on me as I changed. I didn't change that much though. Everyone was screaming at the reality they are into now. Soon it got to me too.I started to freeze up a bit. 'Is he actually saying the truth? Are we stuck here to die? Am I really ever going to escape? How long is it for us to finally beat the game?' The questions just kept on coming and coming. I then shook off all of the questions and started to walk around.

When I got my money, I went to go rent out an apartment. I had enough money to get a decent looking apartment, which had a good kitchen, a decent size living room with couches and a t.v, with a small but not too small bedroom and a bathroom. I took off my cloak when I went into the apartment and shut the door. I slowly walked to my bedroom, while rubbing my eyes. I switch into some cute pajamas and crawled in to my bed. I was looking up at the ceiling for a couple of minutes, slowly closing my eyes, before the darkness fully consumed me.