Worrying About You~

(so sad T^T Don't cri Kirito! TvT chu will see (Y/N) soon enough *pats back*)

{Y/N}'s POV~ (XD so short... like meh o.o)

Darkness... Darkness is all I see... Please...someone...anyone...Kirito...Save me...Please.

Kirito's POV~ (Before he met up with Ace XP)

I can't stand this. I can't stand be here without her. My kitty. My (Y/N)... I will save you.. no... I need to save you. Without you, I'm lost. Without you, I have no one. Without you, I have no hope. Without you, I am nothing.

Currently, I am sitting on my wall, worrying about (Y/N) (le pic on top :P). I can't help it. What if she isn't safe? What if she is hurt? What if she-no, I need to stop this. No matter what. I'll never stop trying...just for you...(Y/N)

I just grab my hair and pulled on it. Just get a grip Kirigaya! You are better than this! I then got up and left.

{Y/N}'s POV~

I woke up and looked around to see that I am in some type of rusted cage, that has a bed in a horrible state, dim lighting, and dust everywhere. I just sigh and sat up. I then went up to the bars of the cage and look all around so I can try and make an escape plan, my (f/c) tail swaying as I think. As I looked around, I saw an orange guy player, guarding my cage, and a shadow figure near the doorway.

"Well, well, well. Look who is up." I could feel the smirk on the shadow person's face.

"Where am I?!" I questioned, wanting answers.

The shadow person moved forward and into the light. It was the person who brought me here. Rosalia. The person I hated. I just growled at her, at the thought of her.

"You are in your new home, well your temporary home that is." She had a sly grin on her face.

"What do you mean?!" I was scared or the reality to come true.

"That means sweetheart," she walks up to the bars and pets my (f/c) cat ears, holding my face, as I tried to get her away, "We are going to sell you for it all, the money, the loot, the rare, the power!"

She lets go of my face and did an evil laugh. (meh every time I steal my sister's food >:D)

The orange player, who was guarding my door, then complained, "Why can't we keep her? After all, she could be of use."

He then creepily looked up and down at me as I felt disgusted. I was trying to cover myself with my (f/c) tail.

"No, we need her for the trading auction. But we never said in what condition." Rosalia had an evil glint in her eyes.

I had a scared look on my face, my (f/c) tail curling itself on my leg, and my (f/c) cat ears pushing itself closer to my (h/c) hair, not knowing what they could do to me. I was also scared on what they could do to Kirito. I know he is a powerful player, but still, I still worry for him. He is my sunshine. My hope. (J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD JKJKJK)

(Back to the present! :D)

"Where is she?!" Ace asked again.

"Someone kidnapped her. I-" Silica coughed, "-We need your help on getting her back." I replied back, but not giving him details.

Ace knew I wasn't giving him all the information and asked angry, "Who kidnapped her?!"

I just sigh and replied, "An orange girl player named, Rosalia."

" My ex guild teammate" Silica informed.

Ace started getting angry and I heard him mumble, "I swear when I get my hands on them, they will be sorry."

"Look, are you in or not?" I asked, tired of waiting and wanting to get (Y/N) back.

He just looked at me and stared deeply in my eyes, "I'm in."

"Where do we begin" I question, feeling hope inside.

Don't worry (Y/N). I hope you stay safe and not hurt. We are coming my kitty~