Reunited Part 2~

(just pretend its (Y/N) and ??? >.< Don't want to spoil it ^^')

{Y/N's POV}~

We are currently walking in a field dungeon as awkward silence filled in the air. As we were walking and looking around, my (f/c) cat ears twitched a bit under my (f/c) cloak, and then Kirito and I heard a scream near us. One thing lead to another, we started to run towards the scream. (everytime i put scream, it shows up at scram, so I am guessing that meh laptop don't like meh TvT) As me and Kirito ran closer, my sharp cat vision saw a small mid level girl player who has light brown hair with bangs, which has red ribbons to put her hair in a style of pigtails, and she has a redish brownish eyes, (i dk >~<) which look like she was about to cry. As Kirito killed some of the weird ape beasts, I went to go comfort the girl, which looked familiar to me for some reason. Kirito was soon done as walked towards me and the crying girl.

"Pina! Noo! Pina, don't leave me!!" (i dk wut she says srry T-T) The girl shouted, clutching a small thing, that looks like Pina's heart, as I rubbed her back to comfort her

"It's ok, what is your name?" I felt sad that she lost someone dearly to her.

"M-My name is Silica." She manage to slip out.

I then start to get flashbacks about the same person that looked like her in the real world.

Flashbacks~

My 7 year old self was currently slowly swinging alone on the swings at a park. Everyone looked at me with disgust in their eyes and went away. Even some adults dragged their kids away from me. I silently cried, wishing that I was someone else.. someone better... someone normal. I was always afraid of being alone, but fate left me no choice. I had to deal with that everyday of my life... until one day.

The next day~

I was in the back of the class in a dark corner. No one sat next to me, not even near me. I was used to it. I understand why they did too. It was all because I was a beast. And they all knew it. The teacher announced that there was a new student, but I didn't listen. I was pretty sure they would sit somewhere else.

"Hello, my name is Silica! What's your name?" I jumped up at the sudden noise of a girl's voice.

"I-I'm (Y/N)" I was surprised that she would talk to me.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)! Does anyone sit here?" She pointed at the seat next to me.

"N-No one ever sits there." I mumbled, not used to talking with someone.

"Then let's change that shall we?" With that she sat down next to me as the teacher started the lesson.

As the days passed, she kept on sitting next to me and talking to me. For the first time, I never felt alone.

5 years later~

I was 12 and the bullying started. They started calling me names, writing bad stuff on my desk, shoving me every time they go near me, and kicking and slapping me every chance they had. (Didn't know kids would do this but pretend that they do XD) I would go home with bruises and marks on me. Sometimes Silica would help me with my bruises and if she would witness the bullying, she would go and try get some help. I was forever grateful, but I still had on question.

"Why?" I quietly asked Silica, when we were at a park, on the swings, that I would always go to.

"Huh?" Silica stopped swinging and so did I.

"Why are you even near me? Why are you even talking to me? Why are you friends with me? Why are you hanging out with a beast like me. Why...Why?!...WHY?!" As I was asking these questions, I felt the tears running down my face and my (f/c) tail furiously moving back and forth.

Silica had tears in her eyes too, and then she answered back, "Because I care. Because I care if you get hurt. Because I care if you are sad. Because I care that you are lonely. Because I care if you get bullied. Because I care if you are my friend."

I felt her hug me as I cried harder. I hear her softly talking to me, saying, "You aren't a beast like they say you are. Don't call yourself a beast ever again. You are just special, nothing less. You are like a dear sister to me. Promise me you will never call yourself a beast ever again."

"I promise" Oh how I broke that promise.

"What is your name?" Silica then broke my trance that I was just in.

I felt the tears come back to me. I then took off my cloak's hood and felt my (f/c) cat ears spread out more freely. "Nice to meet you again Silica."

Just as I finished saying that, Silica jumped into my arms crying in a ball of tears, just as I did not long ago. I hugged back just as hard as she did, maybe even harder. I missed her so much, I couldn't hold it in.

"I-Is it really you (Y-Y/N)? I m-missed you so m-much!" Silica cried out as I rubbed her back to calm her down a bit.

"Yes it's me. I m-missed you too Silica." I smiled as I cried with her for a few moments, then I pulled back from the hug.

"Pina! I lost Pina (Y/N)!" Silica cried as she remembered Pina.

"Don't worry, we can get Pina back" Kirito then explains to her that it's possible to revive Pina with a special flower at the 47th floor.

She then looked discouraged as she realizes that the difficulty is too high for her current level as well as there being a three day time limit to revive Pina. I see that Kirito was looking guilty that he could save Pina, so was I. The next thing I knew, Kirito was providing her some sturdier equipment to increase her protection. All of us are going to be partnered to retrieve the flower. Kirito then informed us that Silica is the only one to get the flower for it to appear.

"Wait. Why did you help me?" Silica asked Kirito, knowing that I would always help her. I also wanted to know. I was a curious cat.

"Promise not to laugh?" Kirito asked Silica.

"I promise" She promised.

"You remind me of my sister, Suguha." Kirito answered, but he mumbled something else.

Silica the burst into laughter, bot hearing him mumble the other part. Thanks for my cat hearing, I could hear his mumble and I felt my cheeks get a little hot.

"You also seem like a close friend to (Y/N), and she cherishes you. I didn't want (Y/N) to be sad. I want her to be happy. Forever."