Rabbit Food!!!! >:D

(poor rabbit T^T may the gods be with chu ( ̄ー ̄)ゞ)

{Y/N}'s POV~

Nearly two years have passed since the launch of Sword Art Online. I had maxed out my cooking just yesterday because, like the rest of the players, I love food. (who wouldn't XD) I was getting ready to go to a shop, because I needed more supplies. I dressed in my new (f/c) outfit, puting up my hood, hiding my (f/c) ears, and headed out. After couple of minutes of walking, I got to a shop and opened the door. 

Le new outfit

Le new outfit

As I went in, I noticed that a familiar person was talking to Kirito, who was behind the counter. I think his name is Agnil. 

"Hey guys!" I greeted with a smile.

"Hey-" Agnil tried to say, but he got cut off by Kirito.

"(Y/N)! What is your cooking level?!" Kirito seemed to get impatient to know.

"I maxed it out just yesterday." I stated proudly with a smile.

"Really?! Then can you cook this for me?" He went through his menu and something popped in front of me.

"Is this the famous S-Rank ingredient Ragout Rabbit's Meat?!

"Yeah, so can you cook it for me? I'll let you keep half of it!" Kirito playfully begged me.

"Alright, I'll do it!" I excitedly said.

Agil tried to persuade Kirito to let him savor some of the meat since they were friends, but Kirito instead told him that he would write him a two-page report on the taste of the meat. I kinda felt bad for him, but I can't help but laugh a bit on the inside.

After leaving Agil's shop, I kinda felt a presents nearby. I could tell Kirito did too, because he pulled me back a bit. A figure with long hair pulled back in a ponytail, leaving one strand on each side, then walks up to us.

"I am Kuradeel. I'm looking for someone named (Y/N)." Kuradeel stated.

I tried walking up to him, but Kirito pulled me back, "What do you want with her?"

"(Y/N) is going to join The Knights of the Blood Oath, so she is coming with me." Kuradeel then tries to grab my arm, but Kirito blocks his path.

"She isn't going anywhere." He held a protective arm in front of me.

I didn't want them to fight so I quickly stepped in, "I'm sorry to say that I won't be joining them. We will be on our way."

After a moment, Kuradeel looked like he recognized something and launched his anger and insulted Kirito. 

"Leave now!" I shouted at Kuradeel and he just had a disgusted look on his face and left.

Time-skip~ (It was basically them walking XP)