Merry Christmas My Kitty~ (Side Chapter)

(I introduce to you Kirito Santa! (so tasteless >.<) Watch out! He knows if your naughty or nice! You don't have to tell him twice! He is always watching you. He knows what you do. Make sure you give him some milk and cookies. He might even leave you with some goodies. He will either give you gifts or coal, but remember, he will come back once more.- a little mini nursery rhyme for chu~ :P)

[Y/N]'s POV~

Me and Kirito was currently planning a mini Christmas party with our friends today. I wanted to cherish Sachi's wish of me being happy. I owe her that at least... Anyways it was in the morning like around 9:00 am. I wanted to buy everything for the mini party like some snacks and some decorations to put all around the house or apartment. I also wanted to get some presents and wrap them before it's too late. I wanted to be more comfortable and decided to not to wear my regular armor/dress with my cloak. Instead, I am wearing a nice, cozy, outfit, but mad sure that I could hide my [f/c] cat ears and tail. ( , I wanted to give chu peeps as much as I could so chu could have more choices ^^)

I am now walking to a store that has Christmas decoration for the party. As I went inside, I went to look around and I saw some basic Christmas s. I put them in a bag to hold them and then, I saw some cute ornaments for the tree, so the best solution was to....... buy them all! ( ) I also went to grab some snacks and some drinks that went with the whole Christmas theme. When I was done, I went to purchase them. It only took me half an hour to get them all.

Next, I went to get everyone's gift. First it was Asuna's gift. (Asuna is nice and didn't have a crush in this story. Besides, Kirito only had eyes for chu~ ;3) I went into a clothing store, hoping to find something good for her. I started to look around and saw a cute for her. Since she was wearing a plain maroon one when we first met, I thought that she could be reminded how she is the first person who was nice to me, and have a better, cuter, one.

After I bought Asuna's gift, I wanted to buy Liz's gift next. Since I know she likes cute things, I went to a store that was filled with cute stuff. I looked around for 10 or 20 minutes trying to find out which thing I should give her, when I saw the most cutest charm on a rack. I quickly grabbed it and went to pay for it.

I was only halfway done with the presents, so now, I had to get Klein a present. I didn't know what to get Klein, so I had to look around for a long time. I was about to give up when I saw a whole bunch of lucky cats. I keep on remembering Klein trying to desperately get a girlfriend. I just laughed at him failing over and over again. I went and grabbed , wanting to hurry up and get done shopping.

And last but not least, I had to get Kirito a present. Let me tell you... I was really stressing out on this. I was worried if he didn't like it. I know that he likes the color black so I'm going to give him something black. I went to 3 total stores and yet I couldn't find anything for Kirito. I was loosing all hope, when I went into a weapon store. When I went to the sword isle, I had gain all of my hope when I saw a black sword that has silver cat's claws on the blade and a cat like tail wrap around the sword's handle. (Sorry I couldn't find any swords that would look like the sword that I'm imagining T~T) I was really excited to see Kirito's reaction to this. I could feel my [f/c] tail swirling around in its hiding place. I quickly and swiftly ran excitedly to the cashier and bought it. I just realized that so much time had passed and I had to hurry home.

When I went back to the house/apartment, I quickly changed into my Christmas . (Pretend that it's Now I am wrapping up the presents and go into my house/apartment, since we are having the party there. Once I was done wrapping up the presents, I started to put up the decorations, set up the Christmas snacks and the drinks. There was knocking on the door so I walked over and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw and Kirito. (On the top of de screen .-.)