WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THAT?!

[Y/N]'s POV~

I was currently walking with Kirito and Asuna where we were meeting at to fight the boss.

"Let's go over it again. We are the back-up. So, our target is going to be the boss's minions--The RuinKobold Sentinels ." Kirito explained once again for 3 or 4 times.

"We know" Asuna deadpanned.

"I'll use a sword skill to knock their weapons up and out of the way." Kirito continues, "When I do, switch and jump in."

"What's the switch?" Asuna asked clueless. I almost died right then and there. I mentally face palmed so hard that [bf/n] could feel it from the outside world.

"Ok, level with me. Have you been in a party?" Kirito questions.

"Yes." Asuna stated.

'HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW WHAT'S THE SWITCH, WHEN SHE HAS BEEN IN A PARTY BEFORE?!' I just sigh at this.

We had finally got there, while having Kirito explain everything like 6 times again. My cat ears had been a pain every time I had to put on my cloak, and my tail seems kinda stiff too...

"Listen up everyone! I've only got one thing to say to you. Lets win this! Come on!" Diabel encouraged the crowd.

We finally reached the boss with it's minions, and let me say.... WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THAT?! I mentally shivered. It started roaring.

"Commence attack! Squads A and C, switch in! Here it comes! Squad B block! Squad C, keep guarding and prepare to switch! Everyone else, when you fall back, regroup and flank them! Squads D, E and F, keep those minions off of us!" Diabel started to bark out orders.

"Yeah. you got it! Switch!" Kirito exclaimed, while killing on of the boss's minion creatures.

"I'm on it!" Asuna replied to Kirito as they switched. She has good skill!

Asuna started to kill some of the minions, when she called for me, "[Y/N], switch!"

As the speed of light, I brought out my [f/c] sword (you can choose out of these c:), 'Shooting Star',when I got it in the month that passed by, and I brought it down on the minions

As the speed of light, I brought out my [f/c] sword (you can choose out of these c:), 'Shooting Star',when I got it in the month that passed by, and I brought it down on the minions. A minion had tried to swing its sword at me, but I did a flip over it and stabbed it in the back and continued on. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Kirito watching with wide eyes. I guess 3 years of gymnastics out did itself.

"Looks like the guild book was right!" Kiabou exclaimed (I don't know if this is the right person T-T)

"Stay back! I've got this!" Diabel yelled, when it was down to the last health. 'I thought that everyone in the group had to surround it...Did he change the plan?!'

"Wait! Stop!" Kirito yelled to stop him. I had caught on that something wasn't right.

"Huh?" Kiabou questioned