The Meeting~

[Y/N]'s POV~

It's been a month since I was trapped like all the other players. No one still haven't found the first boss and 2,000 players had die. I slowly was starting to lose hope... Then I had heard that some of the players was having a meeting at a little stadium. I had gotten my [f/c] armor/dress on (in the first chapter :P) and got my stuff ready. As I was ready I left the apartment and walked towards the meeting spot. As I got to the meeting spot I saw a lot of people but it wasn't that much though. I tug on my cloak to hide more of my face, walked quietly on the top row, to the far left, and sat down.

As I was looking bellow, I saw a person who had a maroon colored cloak sitting quietly.

"Alright! Attention everyone please!" A blue haired guy that has a slight brown armor on, yelled so everyone could pay attention to him.As the crowd got quiet, he smiled, "Thank you all for coming! My name is Diabel and my job is a 'Knight'." And the crowd laughed, while I was slightly chuckling. He then started to get serious, "As of right now, our party had found the first boss room at the top of the tower.Tell everyone at the Towns of the Beginning, we need to defeat it! It's possible to beat this game! Do we all agree!"

Everyone had clapped their hands for Diabel. I just slightly clapped, wanting to stay silent. He really was the hope everyone needed to survive this game.

"Then let's start planning! Divide into parties of six!" He ordered and everyone had started to go into parties.

I had started panicking. 'Why did we even party? I don't even know anyone?! What am I suppose to do?!' I then started to space out in the questions on what to do. I got back into Reality when i felt a finger poking my cheek. I jumped slightly and felt my cheeks heat up, embarrassed. I pushed the finger away and turned to look at the person. I saw a boy, who looked like he was my age, charcoal black hair, and shiny black eyes.

He scratches the back of his neck and looked around nervously, "H-hey, are you a solo player? Do you w-want to party with me and one other person?"

I was having second thoughts. 'Should I party with them? But I just met them...Should I trust them?'

"Sure"

I was surprised that I said that quickly, maybe it's because I didn't want to be alone.... I then saw a party invitation box show up. I lightly touch the accept button. I saw both of their names....Kirito...and..Asuna.

"Now if everyone has a party, then-" Diabel got cut off by a man with spiky orange hair and a little beard.

"Just a second! My name isKaibou! I have an announcement to make before we battle the boss." He then glared into the crowd's soul. "Som of you need to apologies to the 2,000 players that had died so far!"

"Ar you referring to the beta-testers?" Diabel asked Kiabou.

"Of course I am! All of the beta-testers left us beginners in the dust!" Kiabou argued. "They took the hunting grounds and all of the easy quest all for themselves! They ignored the rest of us so they could get stronger themselves!"

I was gritting my teeth, wanting to help defend them. 'They did nothing wrong! He is taking it the wrong way!'

"At least someone here was a Beta! Get down on your knees and apologize!" Kiabou demanded the crowd. "Also give up the money and items you hoarded up!"

I had enough and stood up about to say something when someone cut me off.

"May I speak" A guy who has caramel color skin, a medium size beard, and a shiny head asked as I sat down, "My name is Agnil. You're saying that beta-testers should provide compensation for the death of the beginners."

"Y-yeah" Kiabou stuttered.

"Did everyone get a guidebook?" Agil questions as he held up a small book.

"Of course we all did!"

Well then you should know that it's information was from Beta-testers. All the things they learned are here. We learned from their deaths to defeat the boss." Agil then sat down and Kiabou looked annoyed.

"May we continue now?The boss's information is here. His name Illfang the Kobold Lord. He has Sentinels that guard him; he is armed with an axe and buckle. He has four health bars and his weapon switches to a sword that's curved when he is on red on the last health bar. His attack pattern changes too." Diabel went through his instructions and stuff about items.

Everyone seems excited to finally beat the first boss. They also seem to be nervous, remembering the warning that if they die in the game, they will die in real life.

"We will leave tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning" Diabel finishes and leaves.

Everyone started to get up and leave so I quickly got up and left. As I was walking I saw the person in the cloak, or 'Asuna', eating plain bread by herself. I went over to her and sat beside her. I took out my sandwich that I made with my 'secret' sauce that I used to made in the real world. My cooking skills were not bad, but it wasn't maxed out. I plan to max it out bacuase so I can finally eat good food! I looked over to see the guy, 'Kirito', walking over to us. He took out something and give it to Asuna. It looked like creme'? I sigh, knowing that its for Asuna and her plain bread. I finished and quietly walked away from the fountain and away from the two.

As I was walking I felt something grab my wrist, and tug on it. I stopped walking and turned around just to see Kirito standing there, holding my wrist in his hand.

"Hey where are you going?" Kirito asked me, still holding my wrist.

I tug my wrist back and he let go, "I'm going to my apartment so I can sleep. I need to be well rested for when we battle the boss."

Kirito was slightly embarrassed now, "O-oh in that case good night." Then he smiled and turn away.

I whispered a good night back and went to my apartment. I closed my front door and I went to my room and into the bed. I felt the darkness consume me once again.