🍋Lemon🍋 X///X

(X///X SAVE ME DEAR LORD!!! And also If yah couldn't tell, this is a lemon....which will kill me (ㆆᴗㆆ) Skip this if you don't want to read the lemon. o.o Also, sorry if Kirito isn't like his regular self and... yeah...... Onward towards my doom!!)

{Y/N]'s POV~

It was hours passed when we had our 'wedding'. I finally had what I wanted. I was wearing some (f/c) shirt/sweater and (f/c) pants/skirt/shorts. My (f/c) cat ears was twitching every now and then. My (f/c) cat tail was swaying in content. It felt good not to keep having them stuffed in my (f/c) cloak. I was watching (favorite tv show), while relaxing for a while. Kirito then burst down the door and looked at me with a smirk.

"You know (Y/N), we never really officially constimated (I dk >///<) our marriage." Kirito then had a gleam in his eyes.

I blushed madly and stuttered, "W-What do you mean K-Kirito?"

Kirito then pins me down on the couch, laying slightly on top of me, "I think you exactly know what I mean."

Kirito then shoved his head down and kissed me harshly. I kissed back almost immediately as my (f/c) cat ears twitched. I felt Kirito biting my lip, but I didn't know what that meant since I didn't know about this kind of stuff. He then slightly pulled on my ears and I let out a moan, or at least what (F/N) told me. My (f/c) cat ears was always sensitive, including my tail. 

Kirito then pushed his tongue into my mouth and shoved it down my throat. I moaned lightly as his tongue touched my own tongue. Kirito then starts to take off my (f/c) shirt/sweater and begins to kiss my neck up and down. When it went to a certain spot, I moaned as my (f/c) cat ears twitched. I felt Kirito smirk and started to bite and suck on that spot. I begin to moan louder than before and I start to loose control of myself. 

Kirito suddenly stops and gets up.

"We really aren't doing this on the couch are we?" He then smirks.

I blushed bright red as he pulled me up to him.

"Jump." I felt him whisper in my ear.

As I did, he wraps my legs around his waist and carries me to his bedroom. He lays me on his bed and goes on top of me. Kirito took off my (f/c) shirt/sweater, staring after a while, and he begins to move towards my (f/c) shorts/skirts/pants. I didn't want to make this all about me, so I started to attack his neck and he groans slightly at one spot. I did the same thing he did and started to bite and suck on the spot. When I was done, I just notice that Kirito took off my (f/c) short/skirt/pant. 

I just realized that Kirito was still fully clothes, so I started to undress him. He started to kiss me again, but harder this time. I was now only in my (f/c) undergarments and Kirito was in his boxers. He pushed his groin against mine and I moaned louder as I felt the sparks inside. Kirito groaned as he does it repeatedly. 

Kirito then stops and go to my (f/c) underwear. He bites it and slowly drags it down until it's completely off. He was staring after a while and I got embarrassed so I tried to hide myself.

"Don't hide. You're beautiful just the way you are." He soothingly says into my ear as he pins my arms to the sides of my head.

I blushed madly as he goes down to my womanhood. He starts to lick slow and agitating, making me squirm around while moaning loudly. As he drags his tongue around, he suddenly slips it inside my womanhood. I moaned even louder than before and slightly lifts my pelvis in his face more. He slams his tongue inside and out of my womanhood as I feel something inside me about to burst. I couldn't hold it any longer and moaned loudly as I exploded.

He licked up all of my juices as I start to pant.

"Delicious." I heard Kirito mumble.

I didn't know what got into me as I twisted us around, making me go on top. I pulled off his boxers and his member sprang free from the agonizing thing. I stared a bit before giving it a testing lick on the tip. Kirito groaned a bit louder than before. I then start to suck after a few more cat licks and Kirito groaned louder.

As I went faster, Kirito put his hands in my (h/c) hair and pushed himself in deeper more. He started to thrust desperately in my mouth as he groaned non-stop. I felt him twitch a bit before having his juice in my mouth. He groaned loudly and thrust slower than before. It was too deep, so I swallowed it. It was kinda salty, but in a good way. 

He twisted us again so he was on top. He positioned himself in front of my womanhood and looked at me for the ok sign. I nodded and he started to go in slowly. It was so painful that I had to tightly hold on to the bed sheets, so I won't scream. He groaned as he was fully inside of me and he waited for it to become less painful for me. 

After a while, the pain turned into pleasure as I gave it a mini test thrust. I moaned as he got the sign to start and started to thrust slowly. He went in a faster pace as I moaned more. I started to slightly pull on his hair, making him groan more than he was. He was now thrusting fast and I was pulling on his hair hard. 

I didn't realize it but, I was now thrusting at him just as hard as he was. We moaned/groaned together as we were thrusting. He held tightly on my waist and went deeper than before. I moaned loudly and went faster. He hit on spot, which made me moan loudly and he kept on hitting it. He suddenly twisted us once again and I was now on top of him.

He thrusted into me as I went up and down. I jumped up and down fast on him, which made him go in deeper than before. He pulled on my (f/c) cat tail, which added on to the pleasure. I kept on moaning non-stop as Kirito was groaning up a storm. He twisted us again, making him on top, but he then put my legs on his shoulders. 

He kept on going faster and deeper as I could feel myself burst again. I could feel him twitched again. I couldn't hold it any longer and burst. My juices made him go even faster than before, which was impossible. I moaned my loudest as he groaned loudly. Kirito released his juices not long after. Kirito slowly was thrusting after a while and went out of me as we pant harshly. 

"I love you (Y/N)." Kirito smiles as he pants hard and puts a blanket over us.

"I love you too Kirito." I smiled back as I snuggled into him and sleep.

{A/N: I'm really sorry if I didn't update sooner T-T I couldn't get my grandpa out of my head (his condition had gotten worse), so I thought that I could update this book. I want to thank you all for your support. I'm glad that I did this book instead of just drafting it and never publish it. You guys give me courage to do things instead of doing nothing. You guys are something special and thank you. ^^                                                Peace~