Chapter 62 Back From The Dead

Last Chapter of Season 5 0.0
(dating 12 months)
Y/N's pov

  Walking side by side between Rave and Bolt along with the rest of my team we looked around the city we hadn't seen in over two months. It feels like it's been so long since we've been home.. fighting the brotherhood had taken longer then any of us expected.

  Smiling I listened as the others go on about our journey and all the places we had visited. But we did all come to an agreement that we missed home.

  I skidded to a stop noticing my favorite store was covered in boards with a for closed sign on it. Pushing passed the others I ran towards the video store feeling like a part of me had been ripped out and stomped on.

  "M-my favorite place..." I muttered before turning to Rave with a tear in my eye "Where am I supposed to get movies now?!"

  He sighed pulling me next to him and ruffling my hair slightly "Why don't we go to that candy store you and Bolt like that's right next to the place we get our books okay?"

  Nodding my head I followed my lover around the block just to let out another gasp in shock.. how much construction can people do in three months?!

  "No movie, candy, or book store!" I muttered entire turning towards my leader "Can we move? Please?!!"

  "Guess a lot changed since we left to fight the brotherhood.." Robyn sighed as the others started reminiscing about all the other stores that used to be in the area now in construction.

  Bolt flew towards a brick wall pointing at it as he explained how AJ's music shop used to be over there.. and no music shop! I'm dead serious about moving now!

Suddenly a creature of some sort shifted out of the wall and stared down at us. It's red eyes darting towards Bolt before it attacked him. Robyn yelled her iconic catch phrase and we stated attacking.

The creature blocked Robyn's attack and tossed her in the air to where she crashed against Rave. I was quickly hit along with Beast Girl and the two of us went flying towards the concrete.

With the dust settling I looked towards my right and let out a gasp seeing him.. It can't be! "Terry..."

"You see him too?!"

"Yea- watch out BG!" I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her with me before a bulldozer landed where we had stood. Turning back around I noticed Terry or the person who looked liked Terry was gone.

  I turned towards BG agreeing the fight in front of us was more important then what or who we possibly had just seen. As we returned to the fight the creature had been thrown into a pile of steel pipes before it start absorbing them and swung Cy into a nearby building.

Transforming into an elephant BG dashed at the creature knocking it into a truck full of concrete. I stood still carefully watching the monster as it once more absorbed the material around it before attacking BG.

  Rave used his powers to knock the creature into a nearby street and against a fire hydrant. Water soon replaced the wet concrete body the monster had before it vanished into the sewer. Bolt ripped the gutter open and I watched the rest of my team jump in as a hand grabbed mine.

  "I need to know that what we saw wasn't real. I need to know Y/N! Please come with me to figure this out.."

  "We're going to his body?" I spoke hearing the others getting further and further away. Nodding her head I let out a sigh "Okay.. let's make this quick."

  Letting my hand be consumed with my powers I stood next to BG as we walked into the stone caverns everything around us having a blue tint because of my flames. BG started to ramble to the walls as we made our way to the statue of Terry, going on about how she hadn't visited in a while and what we saw today.