Chapter 59 Babysitting (Part 1)

Y/N's pov

I yawned standing next to Rave as the two of us waited outside the smallest train stop I've ever seen out by the mountains. Rave turned looking around before pulling out his communicator in annoyance.
"Rave calling Robyn.."
I raised an eyebrow hearing BG's voice "Robyn's communicator may I help you."
I listened in silence as the two spoke about if we were in the correct location. As they talked the sound of a vehicle driving caught our attention causing Rave to hang up on BG.
The vehicle stopped for a moment before driving off leaving a faint cloud of dust. Once the dirt settled Rave and I were faced with three little kids?!
"Umm I don't remember Robyn saying they were kids..." I whispered at Rave before looking down at the three of them as the red head asked our names "Yes we are Y/N and Rave.."
  Rave quickly tried calling Robyn again as I knelt down by the kids. I jumped slightly hearing my boyfriend yell before sighing as he spoke to BG.
  "Are you going to help us lady and sir?"
  Rave turned back looking at the little girl who talked as he hung up on Beast Girl "Which one are you?"
  "Malvin."
  I smiled down at her weakly. I've never really interacted with kids before "Are you the leader of this team?"
  "I guess? They are always following me around."
  "Well Malvin." Rave sighed rolling his eyes "We'll take you and your team to the drop off and that's it."
  The sounds of the train filled the air as it approached the station. I flinched slightly when something grabbed my hand. Looking down I saw the smallest kid grasping my palm before Malvin grabbed Rave's. I slipped my free hand into my boyfriend's before the red head who Malvin called Timmy stared crying.
  "No one wanna hold my hand!!!"
  "Malvin?" I spoke looking at the girl "Can you hold Timmy's hand?"
  "I can't I have to hold Bobby's hand."
  I sighed letting go of Rave's hand before gesturing for Timmy to come hold mine. Kids and their imaginary friends.. cute. I remember when I used to have one.. they always kept me company when I was trapped.. 
  The five well I guess six of us headed onto the train and found a place to sit. I sat next to Rave with the kids on the our seat staring at us.
  Rave muttered something before speaking to them "You all got powers? What can you do?"
  "Bobby can dance Wanna see?!" Malvin smiled at us.
  I declined before the smallest boy pulled out his binky and started to chew on Timmy's cape. This caused the red head to start crying loudly. I turned looked at Rave as his eyebrows twitched and quickly grabbed his hand.
  His amethyst eyes caught mine as a sighed left his lips. He squeezed my hand against his trying to keep his cool as I turned back to see the seat across from us empty.. great...
"Sure have the Titan who hates kids and the one who's never had a childhood babysit!" I grumbled as Rave and I left our cart looking for the kids "Great idea Robyn.."
It took a little while but we found the youngest and Timmy in one of the train carts full of other passengers. People stared at us whispering as we walked by question why two of the Titans were with kids. Our relationship was still secret from the public and we intended to keep it that way.
Rolling my eyes at the strangers comments I followed behind Rave as I held onto the youngest child walking through every train cart looking for Marvin.
  We found the young girl sitting in one of the storage carts humming to herself. I sigh of relief left my lips as we approached her.
  I knelt down next to the girl with a gentle smile "Malvin you can't just go off on your own like that. Why are you doing in here anyways?"
"Bobby couldn't fit in our car." She gestured to the empty space next to her. I raised an eyebrow at this but nodded my head never less.
"Just squish your imaginary friend down.." my boyfriend sighed annoyance laced in his usually calm voice "And go back to our seats.."
"Bobby is real!" Malvin yelled at us crossing her arms before lifting one of her hands up like she was whispering "yeah the blue boy is scary... this red girl is nice though.."
Rave tried to persuade the little girl to leave Bobby alone before she pointed out that Timmy needed to go. I was confused by her comment before noticing the small boy doing a strange dance. Ohhhhhh...
"Monkey man!" Timmy yelled as he exited the rest room.
"Monkey man...?" I paused for a moment thinking "Mallah!"
A loud crash filled the cart as Mallah broke through the side causing debris and glass to fly everywhere. I quickly grabbed Timmy's hand as Rave yelled at us to run with the youngest child still in my arm. The purple haired male quickly followed behind us as both Timmy and Malvin pulled me under one of the tables in the next cart over. Rave was thrown back as the door was blasted open moments before our hiding place was discovered by Mallah. I held onto the youngest tightly ready to attack before tables and booths were thrown knocking the gorilla back with Rave's powers.
I stood up quickly with Timmy and Malvin in front of me as we headed towards the next cart, Rave running besides me. I jumped slightly as the roof caved in and Mallah appeared once more.
Rave quickly used his powers to throw the gorilla against the ground shoving his face threw the floor as we ran back to the cart we had just came from.
"Y/N protect the kids.." Rave muttered as we reached the last cart. I nodded my head standing in front of them as they sat in the corner.
Rave pulled up his hood watching the door before he was attacked from the side. I growled throwing a fire ball at the gorilla trying to be carful not to catch the train car in flames. He hissed at me before Malvin yelled for Bobby.
My eyes widened as some invisible force grabbed Mallah and threw him into the next cart. Was that actually Bobby? Or Malvin's powers?!
The train cart we were in broke off from the rest of the train as I ran over helping Rave to his feet. He nodded down at me as Malvin started to cheer about Bobby saving us.
"We are stranded in the middle of no where with a huge gorilla after us. How are we saved?"
I looked at the male elbowing his side as the kids started to cry.. he has always been the type to never sugar coat anything.
As we exited the cart we watched the rest of the train continue on before Rave created a magic platform under us. Malvin tried to warn us that Teether.. so that's his name??? Couldn't fly or he'd get sick. She was proven correctly moments later as he chucked up part of one of the booth chairs.
I sighed as Rave picked up Teether and Timmy started to cry wanting to be held as well. My boyfriend glared down at me as I nodded picking up the red head.
We walked in silence with the occasional crying or whining from one of the boys. The sun soon changed into the moon as the sky grew dark with Timmy yawning in my arms.
  I noticed an old abandoned cabin coming up ahead and tapped Rave's arm before pointing towards it. Watching in silence black magic bursted the lock of the door before the five of us piled into the cabin.
I smiled happily lighting a fire for us before going into the kitchen... none of this looks appealing... I tried cooking some of the canned foods to make something decent as I heard both the boys starting to cry. I watched in horrors as Rave and Malvin argued while the crying grew louder.
  Plating the food I handed some to each of the kids calming them down before placing two plates  in Rave's hands. The male raised an eyebrow in confusion as I motioned to the door.
  "Go give Bobby his food please.."
  My boyfriend glared at me as he walked towards the exit pausing for a moment as he whispered in my ear "Not you too.." I smiled at him pecking his cheek as he let out a sigh finally walking though the door.
I looked down feeling a tug on my arm "Are you two together?" Malvin asked causing me to nod "But he's sooo scary! And you're so nice..!"
"Rave's actually one of the nicest people I know. You just gotta break past his hard shell and you'll see." I knelt down next to her "go eat your food so we can sleep okay? We got a big day tomorrow!"
Nodding her head I sighed as the boys started to cry right when Rave walked back in looking as annoyed as he did when he left.
"What's wrong with them now?!"
"Teethers got gas and Timmy's blanket is ripped."
"Can you fix the blanket? I'll handle the youngest."
After everything was fixed and back to as normal as it was gonna get we set the kids in the bed. Malvin smiled at us asking for a story.
"On my last birthday my friends got me some cake and balloons." Rave started. This isn't going to end well... "But I couldn't enjoy it cause my mom Trigon this scary red demon with horns took over the world-" and now the kids are gonna have nightmares "There was fire everywhere and this ugly women slade with a skeleton with a face came after me and-" he paused finally noticing the terrifying looks on the children's faces as I pinched the bridge of my nose "My friends saved me and we all had cake! The end!"
"It was actually French toast..."
Rave just rolled his eyes at my comment before the kids quickly fell asleep. I felt my heart speed up watching the smile form on his face as he pulled the blanket over their bodies.
Letting out a yawn Rave pulled me towards one of the old couches before gently pushing my head against his chest as he laid down. I snuggled my face under his chin, slowly feeling myself drift off to sleep with the sounds of the fireplace crackling gently. It was peaceful...