Chapter 60 Babysitting (Part 2)

Y/N's pov

Then next morning, walking through the snow we approached a building holding a gondola. Malvin looked up worried while Rave opened the door saying Bobby had told her it didn't look safe. I might have to agree with her imaginary friend.. this looks sketchy..
  Rave just sighed stepping into the gondola and telling the two of us to get on. I looked down at Malvin with a sympathetic smile as we both followed behind the others.
I jumped grabbing by a nearby pole as the gondola titled. I looked around confused only seeing Malvin on that side... She said it was Bobby and I'm actually starting to believe her.
Using his powers Rave turned on the machine allowing the gondola to start moving. Slowly letting go of the pole I shuffled over to Rave, falling into the seat next to him.
  "Monkey Man!"
  I turned in the direction of Timmy's voice gasping as Mallah stood on a passing Gondola heading our direction. I lost my balance slightly as he jumped on top of the roof moving the entire machine.
Rave quickly sent Mallah through the roof using his powers before flying out the hole that had been made. I gasped noticing Teether gripping onto Rave's cloak as he flew. Crap.
I instructor the others to stay inside while I grabbed the nearby pole climbing up towards the hole in the roof. I reached over grasping the side of the hole with one hand and letting go of the pole to use both my limbs to push me up and outside.
I spotted Teether on top of the beam that attached the gondola to the iron ropes and started climbing up to grab him. I cried out terrified as the gondola shook almost losing my balance.
Reaching the top I pulled Teether into my arms as he chewed on the iron ropes. I gasped slightly feeling someone grabbing me from behind, calming down when I noticed it was Rave.
"I told you to stay inside." He sighed carrying us both towards the others "that meant you as well Y/N."
  Landing on the floor of the gondola I sighed in relief seconds before I heard Timmy scream 'monkey man' once more. I turned watching Mallah swinging his arms on the iron rope approaching us quickly.
  The capable suddenly snapped and I quickly pulled Malvin into my arms as Rave grabbed the others while we fell. I groaned as the gondola hit a compacted snow area causing us to slid down a cliff.
  I gripped the pole tightly turning towards Rave in fear while we approached a forest and slammed into a tree. Glass shattered around us but we were all okay.
  Pushing the doors open both Timmy and Malvin ran outside falling into the snow as Rave held onto Teether.
  "Is everyone okay?" The two oldest started to chat to do it again responding to Rave's question. "No again! Y/N are you alright?"
  "Just a little shook up but I'll be okay."
  It was nightfall when we finally reached the drop off point on foot. I looked down at Malvin sadly.. I'm gonna miss them...
  "Bobby says the place isn't safe here."
  "It's fine.."
  "But Bobby said-"
  "For the last time BOBBY ISN'T REAL!"
  "Rave calm-" I was cut off by Malvin yelling at my lover before running off.
  I stood next to the others while Rave teleported in front of her and knelt down to her height. I sighed rubbing my arm as he spoke to her.. Malvin is right... something feels off.. maybe I'm just sad that the kids are leaving..
"Rave!" I gasped watching him drag the girl Rhonda him as she struggled "What happened? Malvin you okay?"
"She's fine. Let's just get this over with." Rave spoke in annoyance grabbing the string attacked to a bell.
I listened as the monk who opened the door greeted us happily. I sighed waving by to them with a small smile as Teether handed his binky to Rave.. he must of really liked him.
I looked up at Rave while he avoided eye contact.. he already misses them.. he just won't admit it. I grabbed his hand while the two of us walked hearing the kids fighting already.. Teether must of taken Timmy's blanket.
Rave froze to a stop when the crying ended. I looked at him confused before he pulled me with him back towards the building. He quickly blasted the door open after no one responded to his knocks and lifted me up in his arms.
I held on tightly to Rave's neck as he flew through the building passing over the unconscious monks. Reaching the other side we spotted the kids trapped in some vehicle before it started shooting at us as it drove away. Rave quickly shifted me onto his back while dodging the shots coming at us.
I clung on tightly to my boyfriend as his hands lit up with magic and he stared to lift up parts of the ground to stop the vehicle from getting any further but I maneuvered quickly from each attack. It has to be Mallah.. no one else has been attacking us or knows of the kids location.
Using his powers Rave ripped the top of the tank like vehicle making my suspensions confirmed.. Mallah. I gasped burying my head against Rave's shoulder while he moved around the rockets coming towards us causing them to blow up behind us.
Mallha maneuvered the tank to get behind us and stared to attack from the back. Rave flew to a stop using his magic to try and stop the tank only for us to be rammed into. I hissed landing on the ground next to Rave who fell unconscious.
I slowly sat up hearing screaming and spotting small laser shots coming from the tank as it drove towards us. Gasping the vehicle was stopped by a giant teddy bear like creature who appeared in front of me. Bobby is real..
I screamed having my hair grabbed as I was ripped off the ground and lifted up from behind. I struggled in the air trying to turn to attack Mallah. Bobby quickly moved next to me gently catching me as Mallah let go of my hair. Setting me down I watched the bear start to attack the gorilla as I knelt down next to Rave.
The kids ran over towards me kneeling besides both Rave and I as the empath slowly woke up. I smiled down at him before pointing at the fight.
"Bobby is real?"
"Told you so."
Bobby had Mallah nearly beaten before the gorilla pressed a button on the device he was wearing and flew into the air disappearing. I slowly helped Rave up before nudging his side.
"Don't you have something to say..?"
Rave looked down at me ruffling my hair with a sigh before smiling "Thank you Bobby." He then looked towards Malvin "Sorry that I thought he was just your imaginary friend."
"Bobby was scared of you at first that's why you couldn't see him." Malvin explained smiling "But now he thinks you're okay!"
I sighed hearing Rave's communicator go off before BG appeared in the screen "Rave is everyone safe?"
"Yeah, we're all fine."
"Good cause Robyn needs you both for another mission."
"But we can't." I tried explaining "We need to watch the kids,"
"Y/N, Rave it's okay." Malvin spoke as we knelt down to her height "Your friends need you."
"But we can't just leave you alone."
"But we're not alone we have Bobby." Malvin smiled as the monks started to approach from behind her "And each other."
"And you have us.." I smiled watching Rave hand the blonde girl a communicator "Whenever you need us."
I giggled happily as the kids jumped into our arms pulling Rave and I into a group hug. Waving bye to the kids and monks I smiled grabbing Rave's hand.
"I hope our kids are like them.."
"Y..you hope our WHAT?!"