Birthday One Shot

Note: how have I survived this long? 21 years... 0.0 Since it's my birthday I thought I'd gift you all something.

Y/N's pov

  Confused that's all I was as Rave walked past me ignoring me for the fifth time today.. it wasn't just him it was all my team as well.. I don't think I've done something to piss them all off?! Even Bolt is giving me the cold shoulder.
  I tried calling out to my purple haired lover only for the door to his room to shut in my face. What have I done?!
  Letting out a sigh I wandered back towards my room and fell onto my bed pulling out my communicator. It rang for a few seconds before I spotted the black haired girl.
  "Aqua!"
  "Hey Y/N! You alright..?" She spoke her eyes scanning over my face "You look down?"
  "I'm just confused is all.." I muttered pulling one of my pillows closer to my body.
  "Something happen?"
  "Everyone's ignoring me and I don't know what I did?! Even Rave won't speak to me!"
  The blue eyed girl cupped her chin as she thought "That is strange for them all.. maybe they just have things they want to finish without being bothered?"
  "I would agree but it's all of them and they'll talk to each other but whenever I try to grab their attention they just ignore me..."
  She opened her mouth ready to speak when a loud bang was heard "I'm so sorry Y/N! The twins caused some trouble I need to go!"
  Nodding my head I watched as Aqua's screen when black before letting out another sigh.. I looked around my room spotting Rave's cloak I had taken a few days ago laying on my sofa. Grabbing it I wrapped it tightly around my body enjoying its comfort before my stomach started to grumble.
  Letting my door slide open I slowly made my way downstairs as I was lost in my mind. I snapped out of my dark thoughts when I heard whispering up ahead.
  "Must we continue the ignoring of friend Y/N? She looked the close to tears?"
  "We are almost finished Bolt.. I know she'll be find for a little longer. Trust me none of us like ignoring her either.. I know Rave's taking it the hardest.."
  "You should of seen her face... she looked heartbroken. This better be worth it.."
"It will be dude! Come on we need to finished up the last decorations!"
Decorations? What does that mean..? And they are ignoring me on purpose..? Why?
"Cause they don't like you.."
I pushed back the dark thoughts starting to form in my mind as I ignored my stomach grumbling again.
  Retreating back to my room I laid down on my sofa grabbing my remote and tried to find a movie to watch. I needed a distraction. I laughed half heartily at the scene in front of me.. guess I'm not the only one being ignored..
  I jumped at the loud knocking on my door before pausing the movie. Standing up I approached my door before sliding it open.   Looking up I felt my heart squeeze seeing Rave staring down at me as his eyes examined my outfit. He rolled them as they landed on his cloak around my body before sticking his hand out.
"Will you come with me?"
I looked at him crossing my arms "Are you going to explain why you've all been blatantly ignoring me?"
"I will I promise.." he spoke before grasping my hand "Now come on."
I nodded my head slowly enjoying the feeling of his hand around mine.. he's not mad at me right? You don't old hands when you're mad right?
Following the taller male downstairs I clung tightly around his arm as the others jumped out yelling surprise. I looked around in shock noticing the decorations, presents, and cake.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"B-birthday?! What are you guys talking about?!"
"I was looking more into those files we got from Blood's lab a few weeks ago and ended up uncovering your real birthday." Robyn spoke with a smile.
"Friend Y/N!" I stumbled a bit as Bolt attacked me in a tight hug "We are the sorry for the ignoring you! It will never happen again!"
"I-I was starting to think you were all finally sick of me..." I sniffled pulling away from Bolt to hug myself "I-I thought I did something to anger you all."
"We had no intention of hurting you.. Love." I looked up as Rave spoke his arms circling around my body "We all had agreed throwing a surprise party would be the easiest and less complicated way to explain what was going on... Happy eighteenth Y/N.."