Chapter 11 Terry

Y/N's pov

"Titans!" Robyn yelled as she kicked a rock at the giant scorpion like creature "g0!"
Before we could do anything the boy it had been chasing lifted up his arms as his eyes glowed yellow. A rock bridge next to us broke before falling onto the creature.
  "He was not In trouble?" Bolt questioned cupping his chin.
  Cy nodded her head "He was leading it into a trap."
  "Question is." BG said "Who is he?"
"What?" The guy said after using a rock to float up to us "Have you guys seen a superhero before?"
  Robyn walked towards the male sticking her hand out "I'm Robyn-"
  "The teen titans!" The boy said doing a fist bump "Rock on! It's nice to meet ya! I'm Terry and you're Cy, Rave, Y/N, Starbolt, and-" BG started to stuttered her name "Beast Girl!"
I could see BG start to fall in love, practically had hearts in her eyes before Bolt asked a million questions and squeezed the daylights out of Terry. I rolled my eyes before turning to Rave, something felt a little off. I listened as the others talked about how Terry lived in a cave before Bolt grabbed his arm with BG and Cy behind them, heading to the tower.
"Everything okay?" Rave asked "You two look lost."
"I have a feeling." I sighed "Something seems off."
"Agreed." Robyn muttered "Let's head back."
I nodded my head before following behind the two of them, I couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched. I sighed flopping onto my bed and opening up another book when there was a knock about an hour later.
  "What's up." I smiled at Rave "How's the new guy?"
  "Fine I guess." He muttered leaning against my door side "Ate a bunch of food, dirtied the bathroom, now sleeping on the couch. Others are talking about training tomorrow and letting him stay permanently."
    "Fun." I sighed "Wanna join? I gotta new book you might like?"
He nodded his head and followed me into my room before laying down on my bed. I went to my book shelf and pulled out the new book before joining him. I handed it before getting back to my own book, happy and relaxed to have Rave next to me.
The next day I watched Cy go through the course happily before punching her arm in the air yelling new record 2:17.
"Well yeah" Rave sighed "You're the first one to do the course."
"Y/N!" Robyn called "Your turn!"
"I'll try not to break it again." I sighed "You know how I am!"
"Break it again?" Terry asked "What do you mean?"
"Oh I can't fully control my powers, I can for the most part but sometimes I lose control." I smiled "And I just got out of recovery about a month ago. Long story short something bad happened about two mounts ago. I'm okay though and I'm gonna kick your ass Cy!"
"She's like me?" I heard Terry whisper to BG "She can't control them either?"
I shrugged my shoulders before turning to Robyn and Rave. I gave them a thumbs up before the count down started. I ran jumping over hurdles using my fire as a boost to shoot me up, I dodged lasers shooting at me and hit them back with fire. I slid under a laser gate shooting out fire balls as I did. Explosive disks shot out as I dodged and shot them with more fire balls. Giant fists came from the ground as fire shot out on either side, I manipulated the fire so it was under my feet lifting me up and I flipped over the fists landing on the ground.
"That was amazing friend Y/N!" Bolt clapped as I walked over to where Rave and Robyn where, I leaned against the table "What is her time friend Cy?"
  "Dang it Y/N!" She sighed "1:57."
  "I think they just went easy on me." I giggled "You know you're great Cy."
  "Okay Terry!" Robyn called "Your turn!"
  Him and BG spoke for a minute before he ran to the course. I watched in horror and shock as he ran through it destroying it.
  "Great." Rave sighed "We need another course."
  "Hey!" I giggled "Wasn't my fault this time!"
Rave just rolled his eyes before turning back, we saw Terry had finished. I raised an eyebrow at the destroyed course, and I thought I messed it up.
"Amazing!" Cy said "1:56! You beat Y/N by one second."
  I rolled my eyes before following Rave and Robyn towards the others. They where in the middle of talking when my necklace blinked.
  "Umm." Terry questioned "Why's everyone blinking?"
"Slade." Robyn said once we got inside "She's back! Gotta fix on her location! Titans go!"
  "I forgotten how fun this is!" I chuckled shooting another robot "Blowing these things up!"
  Minutes later a tornado of dirt and rock was forming destroying everything. I watched BG jump into it and pull Terry out. The two smiled at each other.
  "Thanks guys!" Terry said as we arrived home "I'll be heading off now!"
  "Not so fast." Cy smiled blocking him from exiting the tower "We have something to ask!"
  "We talked it over." Rave sighed "Would you like to be a Titan?"
  "Stay here?" He said "Yes!"
  "You'll need some training." Robyn smiled "I know you have trouble with your powers."
  "You told them!" Terry yelled at BG "You liar!"
  I watched him run off, something took over me and I followed. I grabbed him by the arm before he could use a rock to fly off.
  "BG didn't tell." I sighed "And do you think they would judge! They took me in too!"
  "I don't wanna be a charity case!" He yelled "Not like you! I don't need your pity!"
  I felt a tear roll down my face as he ran off. I slowly stood up a tears dropped down my face. Arms went around me and I turned to see Rave as a boulder blew up next to us. His face was dark as he held me, full of anger.
  "I'm okay." I muttered "I'm okay."
  "I know just breath." He whispered "Remember that you are important and you are here for a reason. We want, hell need you here."
  I looked up smiling at him before pulling out of his arms. I grabbed his hand as the two of us eased back to the tower. I wonder if that's how Terry looked at anyone trying to help as if they felt sorry for him because that's just sad. I sighed before looking at the rocks around us, maybe we'll see him again.