Chapter 22 Aftershock (Part 2)

Aftershock is going to be three chapters! Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for the support!!! :)
Y/N's pov

I sat up slowly as I coughed up water. I turned my head, groaning in pain, noticing I had floated to nearby beach. I pushed myself to stand up and looked around, about 100 feet to my right I noticed something purple. I limped over as fast as my legs could go and froze seeing Bolt. Blood dripped from a cut on his face, sinking into his hair. I dropped to my knees before shaking him, calling his name. His eyes opened up slowly as he looked up at me.
  "Hey you're okay." I smiled "Just relax, I'm gonna see if I can reach the others. I'm just glad you're alive."
  "As am I." Bolt smiled weakly "I am the glad you are okay."
  I smiled down at my best friend giving him a small hug as he laid on my lap before pulling out my communicator. I started to call the missing four putting us on a group call.
  "I'm okay. Where are you guys?" - Robyn
  "I'm alright Y/N." - Rave
  "BG and I just got out of the hole we were in. Anyone heard from Bolt?" - Cy
  "He's with me." I sighed in relief, I felt tears starting to fall "I'm just glad you all are okay."
  "Meet up at the tower." Robyn said "Be careful and keep a low profile."
  "Terry thinks we are dead." I muttered "Let's keep him and Slade believing that till we are ready to fight again."
  "Okay." BG finally spoke "Cy and I will see you back home."
  "Okay you ready?" I asked Bolt after hanging up my device "There should be an entrance to the sewer around here. It's our best option home, we can't have Terry see us walking around or you trying to fly."
  Bolt nodded his head as I slowly helped him up. I let him lean on me as I wrapped my arm around his waist, throwing his on my shoulder. I turned back on my communicator before typing in the coordinates to the tower. I knew from when I first came to this city and exploring there was a giant sewer gate close by.  I led Bolt about 500 feet before seeing it. I handed him my communicator as I used my powers to melt the bars before walking into the sewer. Bolt activated his power to give us some light as I followed the GPS home.
  It felt like hours, which it probably was when the two of us popped out of the sewer drain outside the tower. I helped Bolt up and slowly limped into the tower. My body was killing from a sprained leg and having to basically carry Bolt on my bad leg. Once inside I noticed everyone waiting, Rave healing BG as Cy worked on her arm. Robyn shot up, already healed and ran towards us, taking Bolt out of my grip. I sighed in relief before falling down onto the couch, my body burning.
Rave headed over in my direction after he healed Bolt, well me demanding he heal him before me. Before he could start to heal my wounds I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I didn't care if the others saw, I had thought even if it was for a few minutes that he had died. He responded to the kiss after noticing my state, that I needed to know he was alive and well.
"I'm okay." He muttered in my neck after pulling back "We all are."
"I'm just so happy.." I cried in his arms "That you're okay, that you all are."
  "We gave him a chance." BG growled "But after what he did there's no turning back. You were right, he is a villain and he needs to be taken down."
  "And he will be." Robyn said looking over us all "We need to rest and come up with a plan for attack. Make this tower look dead as I would be if we had died. Be on a watch and rest up, we have our biggest fight coming soon."
  "Okay I get it." I smiled as Rave healed my leg "Keep a low profile till the time is right."
  Robyn nodded as Rave grabbed my hand to help me stand. I placed my hand in front of everyone before they all joined on the hand dog pile.
  "Titans!" We yelled "Go!"