Chapter 21 Aftershock (Part 1)

Y/N's pov

  It had been two weeks since the attack on the tower and Terry's betrayal. There had been no signs of Slade or Terry since that night. I was sitting in between Rave and Bolt in the back of the T-Car as BG sat between Robyn and Cy in the front.
  "Okay, okay" BG said "Why are ducks so funny? Because they are always quacking jokes."
  All of us stayed silent as BG laughed. I could see the slightly annoyed look on the girls faces and a really annoyed look on Rave's.
"Pull over." Rave muttered "I think I'm gonna be sick."
"Oh I get it!" Bolt spoke with a finger on his chin "It's humorous because ducks lack the large brain to tell jokes!"
  "Actually Bolt." Robyn said looking out the window "It just wasn't funny."
"That's because Beast Girl lacks the brain for telling jokes." Rave sighed playing with a strand of my hair in boredom.
  "Come on it was funny! And I'm not gonna stop tell I get you to smile." BG said turning to look at us, I just chuckled "why did the aardvark cross the road?"
"To beat the idiot. Telling jokes about him."
  The the girls and I besides BG broke in to a chuckle. We pulled up and stopped at a red light as Bolt asked if an aardvark was a type of duck. I just giggled and was about to answer when a giant boulder hit us from the left side. We served and hit the sidewalk before the six of us got out of the T-car. Cy and I looked at the damages when BG spoke
  "Terry?"
"Hey guys." He smirked as tons of sharp rocks flew our way "Miss me?"
  We moved as the rocks ruined the car more before Terry lifted another boulder and landed on the T-car, destroying it. Terry flew on a rock as the ground under us broke, we all moved and BG crawled onto the rock Terry stood on.
"Terry stop!" BG cried "We're your friends!"
"I don't have any friends!" Terry yelled "Remember?"
  He threw BG off the rock, luckily Bolt got him in time. I watched Rave stop Terry from crushing Robyn before knocking him down with a large piece of concrete. Robyn and Cy tried to punch him earning a rock wall in front of their faces. I growled using my fire to push me forward, faster towards him before upper cutting him in the face. He stumbled back in shock as I threw a fire ball before kicking him, a rock shot from the ground causing me to be thrown up and slam back into the street. I watched as Terry threw Cy into a next door building after kicking down Robyn. Terry lifted up a boulder and hovered it over Rave who was hurt.
  "No!" I screamed as I sent the biggest fireball I could at the boulder, watching it break, before slowly standing up "Leave him alone!"
Bolt lifted up another boulder and chucked it at Terry as I ran to help Rave. Terry threw it back causing Bolt to destroy it with his star beams. He used his laser eyes to knock Terry to the ground and ran to him in worry.
  "You always were the easiest to fool." Terry smirked shooting Bolt to the concrete.
I growled as the others ran towards me, we stood ready to continue fighting. Terry started to glow yellow and the ground formed rock creatures with metal parts from the ground.
"Titans fall back!" Robyn yelled "That's an order!"
  Robyn threw down a smoke bomb and the six of us ran off in the smoke to a safer area before Rave teleported us back to the tower.
  "I should of blasted him when I had the chance."
"I should of hit him with everything I got.."
"I should of burned him till he dropped!"
"Why did I let him make the fool out of me?"
"Why can't we take him down like any other villain?"
  "Because it's Terry.." BG spoke "He isn't just another criminal. He was a Titan a friend.."
"He's evil!" I growled clenching my fists "Ever since day one, he was a spy sent by Slade!"
"You don't know what you're talking about!" BG yelled at me "He has messed up and gone down the wrong path, but he's not evil!"
"He blew up Cy's car! He called me a charity case when I tried to help him! After all we did for him, opening up our home and hearts, he stabbed us in the back Beast Girl!"
"I knew him better then all of you. I know every bad thing he's done!" BG stated "He's done some messed up things but he's not evil."
"I get it.." I muttered "You really liked him and he broke your heart.."
BG just stared at me before nodding her head. Robyn sighed before saying we'd give him one more chance after that, Terry would be a villain in our eyes.
  The alarm went off showing that Cinderblock, Overload, and Plasmis were attaching the city. Robyn yelled at us to split up. I followed behind Rave having a bad feeling that Slade wanted us separated.
  The factory overload was attacking was filled with many water pipes. I watched as Rave used his powers to control the pipes and shrink overload into there hard drive.
  "What is your mission!" Rave yelled "Why here?"
  "You are an idiot." A voice chuckled "Ever think that maybe it was a distraction?"
  "Actually." I sighed looking up to see Terry in front of us "I did."
  Terry growled before attacking. I moved out of the way of the piece of wall he threw before letting my hands be consumed in fire.
  "Y/N go!" Rave snarled, I was about to argue when I saw a deadly look in his eyes "Go now! I can handle him!"
  I nodded my head before running out of the building as Rave kept Terry from trying to attack me. I pulled out my communicator and called Robyn.
  "It's a distraction!" I yelled as I ran "Slade wanted us separated, that's her plan. Rave is currently fighting Terry. I'll try to make it over to you guys as soon as possible. Since I'm on foot it's gonna take some time."
  "Okay!" Robyn yelled as I heard her kick something "Be careful!"
Once I arrived at the location Robyn was at I screamed watching as Terry crushed her with a boulder. I ran at Terry with my hands covered in flames before jump attaching him. I side kick him mid air hitting him in the face, I watched as he stumbled a few feet back.
"Look who it is." He smirked "The Titan who can't even fully control her powers."
"That's rich coming from you!" I chuckled "Or am I still a charity case?"
"You freak!" He yelled throwing sharp rocks at me, I used my powers to destroy them "You should of never been rescued from that lab! The Titans should of let you rot after you got caught again!"
"But they didn't, because they are my friends!" I yelled throwing fire balls at him, I dodged his attacks before moving in closer range. I knew from training with him in the past he preferred distance fight, that wasn't gonna happen now "Friends remember! Friends who cared about you even when you pushed us away! Everyone trusted you, I stopped trusting my gut around you, which obviously was a mistake!"
I moved in swiftly with my hand in flames before punching Terry in the face. He growled at me before trying to shoot rocks in my direction. I ran at him side swiping his leg, causing him to hit the ground.
"You hurt us all!" I hissed "You broke BG's heart! She liked you and you used her!"
That caused Terry to freeze for a moment giving me enough time to punch him in the face once more. Sharp rocks pointed at me as Terry spoke.
"All your friends are dead!" He yelled "Now you are truly alone, just like you fear!"
"So I'll fight in their memory!" I hissed "I'm not alone as long as I hold them in my heart!"
"Even Rave?" Terry chuckled as I froze "You know what he screamed in pain before he drowned, your name Y/N!"
He hit me with a rock hard, knocking me to the floor at the edge of the cliff. His face held a deadly smirk as his foot smashed against my stomach knocking me over the edge and towards the deep waters below.