Chapter 29 The Fight

Y/N's pov

  "What do you mean you don't want me to help in the next encounter with Blood!" I yelled at my boyfriend "After everything she did to me! I can't help?"
"Robyn and I were talking about it." He sighed "And we think it's best that you stay out of any fight with her."
"Not happening!" I growled "I can take care of myself!"
"If you could." Rave snapped back a pot shattering behind him "You wouldn't of gotten caught a while back!"
"You know what!" I hissed "Screw you!"
I pushed past Rave and headed into my room before locking my door. Tears started to fall as I fell onto my bed and started to cry, was I really to weak?
I ignored the knocking at my door and the worried voices asking if I was okay throughout the day. The alarm went off and I sighed having to leave the safety of my room. I walked past my mirror to see my eyes red and puffy and just grumbled before running out my door.
  "Friend Y/N?" Bolt said in worry "What is the matter?"
  "Don't worry about it." I muttered taking the middle seat in the front of the T-car "Come on we have a mission guys."
  Rave gave me a worried looked before I turned to avoid it. Once we reached the park I saw a giant heart trying to suck a kid up a tube.
"Cardiac." Robyn said after Bolt grabbed the kid "You're under arrest!"
I have officially given up on trying to help Robyn with her threats. Bolt launched Robyn at Cardiac before she was thrown back at Bolt. Cy and BG tried one of their combos before being knocked to the ground. I growled avoiding one of the hearts swings before jumping up and using my fire to propel me in the air to land on top of it. I jammed my hand covered in flames at its body only to be thrown off.
  "This has gone on to long!" Rave said "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
I watched as his dark magic incased the heart before tearing it into parts. Rave then walked over to the car and got in shutting the door. I just rolled my eyes before I followed the rest of the Titans. Once home both Rave and I went straight to our own rooms, locking the door. I once more ignored the knocks coming from everyone.
I stood up slowly and headed out of my room about an hour later to get a snack. I froze hearing BG yell something outside Rave's door as I entered the hallway.
"Why can't you just have fun instead of hiding in your room with your weird books!" BG yelled "Why are you so creepy?"
I watched as the two of them started to head in my direction, Cy scolding Beast Girl about what she said. They both stopped in their tracks when they saw me, I gave them a weak smile.
"Beast Girl. Can you please not call Rave creepy." I said trying to stop the tears that started to fall "He's going through enough right now."
  "And by the looks of it." Cy said grabbing my shoulder "So are you. What happened?"
"First big fight." I cried "I'll be okay, I always am. Can we get some food?"
  Cy gave me a worried look before wrapping her arm around me and the three of us headed downstairs. Bolt and Robyn both froze when they saw my tears.
  "Friend Y/N!" Bolt yelled flying over to me and hugging me "What is the matter? Something is the wrong, what is it?"
"I'm going with you two had a fight." Robyn stated "Just by how you both have been acting."
"Yeah.." I muttered pulling out of Bolt's arms and grabbing an apple "Don't worry about it!"
  I pushed passed everyone and went back into my room. A few days past and I decided to get up and eat a proper meal instead of just snacks. As I walked into the living area, Rave had just entered also.
  "Hey Rave and Y/N." Robyn said in worry "Haven't really seen both of you around in a while."
"Yeah" BG complained "That's because they've both been in their rooms for almost a week."
  "So Rave." Cy said "I like the new look and when do we get to meet your new friend?"
  I was already setting at the counter eating leftover pizza when I finally paid attention to see he had changed his dark blue clothes to white. Wait! What friend?
  "Thanks." Rave smiled, well that was off "And soon."
"Beast Girl has told us so much about the girl trapped in your book!" Bolt said happily, was that why Rave was smiling? Was someone trapped in a book actually better to him then myself?
"And" Rave started "How would Beast Girl know that?"
  "Well." BG scratched her head "I might of been a fly on your wall."
  I watched from the counter as BG turned into a fly before I started to clean up my mess.
"Really?" Rave smirked "You look more like a rat to me."
He stared at BG for a moment, eyes swarming with power before BG turned from a fly to a rat. We all just stared in shock.
"You morphed me!" BG yelled "How?"
  The computer started to beep cutting Rave from speaking. Robyn ran over to check on it before telling us we had a mission. I nodded my head and followed the others.
We arrived at a house a little while later to see a giant hole in the wall. Cardiac walked out with a little girl inside it. We all froze.
"Hand to hand." Robyn demanded "We don't want to hurt her."
  I nodded before looking around notice Rave was not with us. I just sighed before I ran at the creature and started to attack. We were all thrown off and suddenly Rave appeared saying a new spell.
  "Rave!" Robyn yelled "Careful of the girl!"
  I watched as black magic came out of his mouth, the power was consuming Cardiac as the girl screamed.
  "Rave!" BG cried "Stop it!"
  "I.." Rave started, his voice sounded strained "Can't."
  Robyn ran to Cardiac and started to work on getting the girl out before I used my flames to launch me in the air and tackled Rave down. His magic stopped and he looked up at me, our faces close to each other's. I felt my face grow red having not been this close to him in almost a week.
  "Rave..." I muttered "You okay?"
"What the hell Rave!" BG yelled "What's wrong with you?"
  Rave just gave me one more look before vanishing into the ground. I sighed standing up slowly and turning towards the others. After the police showed up the rest of us headed home.
I headed back towards my room and curled up in a ball on my bed. How long was this going to last? How long would we go without talking? I just sighed before I heard a large crash. I ran out of my room and saw the others gathered in front of Rave's door. His door opened and I saw a tail go through a giant hole in the roof. A black ball of magic vanished and I saw Rave on his knees.
  "She lied.." Rave said "She lied and used me.."
  "Rave.." BG started "Come on!"
  "Just.." Rave muttered "Get out of my room." 
  I ignored his request before running over towards him as BG left. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.
  "It's going to be okay." I muttered in his ear "We'll stop her."
I pulled back after a few seconds seeing Rave hadn't moved. I sighed kissing his head before heading up to the roof. I noticed the others already knocked onto the ground.
"Yo asshole!" I yelled "Over here!"
The dragon turned from Robyn and towards me. I watched as she opened her mouth and fire aimed at me. I just shrugged as the flames went past me without a scratch.
  "So you're his lover." The dragon spoke grabbing me "I should thank you. Without your fight he'd never would of let me out."
  Magic wrapped around the dragon causing her to drop me. A magic Raven caught me as I fell and landed me safely on the roof. As Rave fought the dragon I ran to help the others up. Magic surrounded the dragon again and absorbed her into the book before Rave fell to the ground, tired.
  After the battle and getting cleaned up BG and I headed towards Rave's room. BG held my hand as she knocked on the door.
  "Rave.." BG spoke "It's me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said and that she lied to you."
"If I had just talked to Y/N.." Rave said through the door "None of this would of happened. I wouldn't have trusted someone else."
"Why did you?" BG asked "Trust her?"
"She was there to listen as I complained about how rude I was towards Y/N." Rave spoke "She didn't judge me for how I was. How creepy I am.."
"Rave.." I said "I'm sorry.."
The door was pushed open before I was pulled into a pair of strong arms. I looked up to see Rave holding me tightly as BG walked away. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and hiding my face in his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for everything." Rave muttered "I just never want her to capture you again."
"I'll be fine. She can't touch me as long as I'm with you." I giggled "Promise me if we fight again you won't talk to a talking book again."
"Trust me that's a promise." He sighed "Do you think I could stay in your room? Mine has a giant hole in it."
I smiled up at him before kissing his lips for a brief moment. I grabbed his hand, leading him towards my room.